What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8478F066-21FF-4B38-AC50-90A3B26FF3B1.jpeg

6 inches here. Fortunately my old 11 hp Tecumseh flathead Craftsman blower made short work of it. Got it second hand for $100, put in some synthetic oil, spraypainted the bucket and chute, replaced the belts, throttle spring, swapped the gummed-up carb for an adjustable jet clone and it purrs like a kitten after 22 years.
20220129_195945.jpg

Last edited:
I'm having a Capable Rodent Brown Ale, ABV 7.22%. 15 lbs 2 row, 1 lb 60L, .5 lb Chocolate Malt, 1 lb 40 L, 2 oz Willamette (preboil, boil, and finishing: .5oz. + +1oz. + .5oz.), 1 oz E.K. Goldings (@15 Minutes left) 1 oz. Centennial (@5 minutes). I'm pretty happy with it.

Attachments

• 20220129_165616.jpg
    20220129_165616.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
6 inches here. Fortunately my old 11 hp Tecumseh flathead Craftsman blower made short work of it. Got it second hand for $100, put in some synthetic oil, spraypainted the bucket and chute, replaced the belts, swapped the gummed-up carb for an adjustable jet clone and it purrs like a kitten after 22 years.View attachment 757457
I'm gonna run this ***** until she throws the connecting rod in the blizzard of '32.

Last edited:
I'm having a Capable Rodent Brown Ale, ABV 7.22%. 15 lbs 2 row, 1 lb 60L, .5 lb Chocolate Malt, 1 lb 40 L, 2 oz Willamette (preboil, boil, and finishing: .5oz. + +1oz. + .5oz.), 1 oz E.K. Goldings (@15 Minutes left) 1 oz. Centennial (@5 minutes). I'm pretty happy with it.

Welcome to HBT and this awesome thread, from a previous California resident. 🍻

HB oatmeal coffee stout with Ethiopian yirgacheffe from my local coffee shop, and all epiphany malts. Also, all the Floridians here in Central Florida are dying because it's 33 tonight lol.
View attachment 757464

Haha! Hopefully Florida's grid isn't run by people like the morons in Texas..aka, Ercot and our Meals on Wheels Governor Abbott.

Haha! Hopefully Florida's grid isn't run by people like the morons in Texas..aka, Ercot and our Meals on Wheels Governor Abbott.
Lol. We don't seem to have a problem with that. We just have deathsantis! You made me laugh so hard with the meals on Wheels thing because that guy is a total POS. 🤣🤣🤣

HB oatmeal coffee stout with Ethiopian yirgacheffe from my local coffee shop, and all epiphany malts. Also, all the Floridians here in Central Florida are dying because it's 33 tonight lol.
View attachment 757464
It was 36° here today. I had to put on a long sleeved shirt to work outside for awhile.

Latest posts

Back