What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope OU can make a game out of it. Rooting for LSU, just want a game.

What a cheap shot. Take it back, hope it’s not a game.
IMG_6668.JPG

A joke. As I said before, like it or not should've been Georgia or Alabama as #4. Supposed to be top 4 teams in the country right?? Big12 and Pac-12 are jokes this year.
Hope OU can make a game out of it. Rooting for LSU, just want a game.

What a cheap shot. Take it back, hope it’s not a game.
View attachment 659170
HB Raspberry hard Lemonade
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20191228164023015.jpeg

A joke. As I said before, like it or not should've been Georgia or Alabama as #4. Supposed to be top 4 teams in the country right?? Big12 and Pac-12 are jokes this year. HB Raspberry hard LemonadeView attachment 659174

Agreed. The whole 2 loss vs. 1 loss conference champ. Big 12 is always a joke. No D played making all QB’s look awesome until they play a team with a D.

Idk...better to be King in a mediocre conference then mediocre in a man's league.

For the record, as a Huskers fan can't to improve to mediocre...

Something to be said for that. If Dallas throws the $ at him doubt he’d say no. Although Urban Meyer wants that job as well.

Huskers will get there. Worst thing for them was the hype placed on them (and the QB) this year. Two more years and they’ll compete in B10 west.

Funny... I'll go the opposite. OSU 38-31. My blood alcohol by end of game? 1.1%

Edit...guess that means death so going with .2%.

This is the Heavyweight bout vs. the previous Featherweight.

I can see it go either way, just give the edge to Clemson’s QB. Just say, glad I don’t have to drive after this game. BAC will be a bit over the limit.

Wouldn't call LSU a featherweight but get your meaning. 2015 Sugar Bowl OSU/Bama was probably my favorite CFP game. Man on Man hard hitting game. Hope this matches that.
This is the Heavyweight bout vs. the previous Featherweight.

I can see it go either way, just give the edge to Clemson’s QB. Just say, glad I don’t have to drive after this game. BAC will be a bit over the limit.
HB Chocolate RIS
Image%20(32).jpeg

Last edited:
Back