What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another coconut milk stout, this time as seen from above.

20191227-185401.jpg

View attachment 659043
Having a Sante Adrarius IPA at Old Town Pizza.
Next time I’m in Capitol, CA in need to stop by their brewery because their beer is fresh and Chrisp like I like! [emoji39]
I've been to Sante Adairius a couple times. Solid beers there followed by dinner at Paradise Beach Grille.

You had me at pizza! Beer looks good but maybe a few words on the pizza? Greatly appreciated.

You know what’s funny is I had a salad there with my beer. Yes, about 15 years ago when they opened I ate lots of their pizza but was also 50 lbs lighter. [emoji33] Gravity seems to be pushing me down more these days.

Oh yea, there pizza is very good however after seeing some of the home made posts on HBT I’m placing bets HBT peeps pizzas are better! [emoji482]

Last edited:
I've been to Sante Adairius a couple times. Solid beers there followed by dinner at Paradise Beach Grille.

Nice!
I never knew about them until tonight.
Their ipa was different than anything I have ever had.
My go to place over there is Beer 30 however San Adariius is just around the corner from Beer 30 so I definitely will be checking them out! [emoji482]

A nice flight of beers from The Peddler while visiting family in Huntington, WV. I also had the dry-hopped sour ‘Cardi C’, but I think there was too much going on there.

IMG_4390.JPG
IMG_4391.JPG
IMG_4389.JPG

I just read up on that. I'd want to stay drunk until recovery. Aweful. Sorry sirView attachment 659143

Honestly, I'll take a month off if that means my symptoms are gone. Hard to explain how dreadful it's been for the last decade or so dealing with gut issues. Round one of h pylori was resolved a year ago, not this parasite. Here's hoping for a change for the better/best :)

Latest posts

Back