What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a fine example of what they do best. Clean, no nonsense beers. When the hazy, fruity, fourteen-other-things-that-aren't-malt-hops-yeast-or-water craze dies, and breweries start closing by the fistful, they'll still be around, because they can make "ordinary" beer, and do it very well.

It was really well done.

IMG_0100.JPG

If not we could always work something out.....
Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. Son in MN, recently divorced, just bought a house. She went out to help him and his boys get settled. She took a lot of stuff out to him so she should have a fairly empty suitcase for her return trip.
We were out there in July and did stop at the TG bewery. Beers on tap were great of course, but I was a little disappointed in the cans I brought home - all were sold several months old. I found that both odd and disappointing.

Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. Son in MN, recently divorced, just bought a house. She went out to help him and his boys get settled. She took a lot of stuff out to him so she should have a fairly empty suitcase for her return trip.
We were out there in July and did stop at the TG bewery. Beers on tap were great of course, but I was a little disappointed in the cans I brought home - all were sold several months old. I found that both odd and disappointing.

Yes. In my opinion they’ve gotten too big too fast. You’ve really got to check dates on the cans here as some of their stuff can sit on shelves in a cooler for quite a while. Just last week a hyvee liquor store was discontinuing old bombers of theirs that were dated a year ago!! Okay for stouts but these were IPA’s.

Fudge - I don't have a pic of the Greeley Beer from @JCasey1992 that I shared with my neighbors. They loved it, I loved it, and the night just kept going on and going on and on and on...

(Greeley beer)

Two of these hopnshits
result_1570947916428.jpg

Then I made him drink this with me from @JewBrew. It tastes like a Barleywine and not a stout, to me, so when you get pay that, it's nice. They certainly didn't try to hide the booze, but I enjoyed the malt sweetness. My neighbor was a nice victim, lol...I had him playing guitar by the end of the night.
result_1570948086076.jpg

Bells must not like VA or MD, hard to find anything. At least where I have been looking.View attachment 647910

They hired the manager from Reaver Beach Brewing about 6 months ago to be their sales rep for our area of the East Coast to increase distribution. I would guess we should see more by next summer.

15709933450085325396394880663986.jpg

Just doughed in on a Schwarzbier with a bonus ingredient of 3 pounds of coco puffs.

Every year, our club has a fantasy draft where we draft ingredients, and brew beers with the results. This year, I drafted breakfast cereal as one of my seven ingredients.

I intend to win again this year.

Pils
Melanoiden
Carafa Special III
Northern Brewer
Perle
Breakfast Cereal
SafLager German Lager

I wish my wife liked beer..[emoji17]

H2O..after work lunch work out.
She’s actually the one who got me my first beer/equipment kit for Christmas a year into when we were dating and the card “if you like it, BREW it”. That’s the day I was pretty darn sure I was going to marry her lol

She’s actually the one who got me my first beer/equipment kit for Christmas a year into when we were dating and the card “if you like it, BREW it”. That’s the day I was pretty darn sure I was going to marry her lol
Now, if she likes football also we should clone her for the rest of the male population! [emoji16]

On topic..
1570995205639.jpeg

Back