What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotch
07CE3A6F-C427-4555-BE94-B3AB64C20319.jpeg

Stopped by my favorite local, Central Coast Brewing, since I had a craving for their Schwarzbier - General Schwarz, (2016 GABF gold medal winner). Bought a 32oz growler to bring home. While there I had a pint of one of their four neipas on tap - Simply Simcoe.
20191013-153835-1.jpg

At home now, watching the Yanks vs. Astros: General Schwarz...
20191013-172906-1.jpg

Pitt is a formidable and respected foe. Plus you should never miss a chance of witnessing a Mike Tomlin Meltdown.

The raiders got 2 first round picks and a second for Gruden(a non-winning super bowl coach) plus 8mil. I’m hoping for the deadskins first rounder this year for Tomlin(a Super Bowl winning coach) AND we will throw in Butler and Fitchner!

The raiders got 2 first round picks and a second for Gruden(a non-winning super bowl coach) plus 8mil. I’m hoping for the deadskins first rounder this year for Tomlin(a Super Bowl winning coach) AND we will throw in Butler and Fitchner!
The search will all be for the next qb.

My Home Brewed, Home Smoked......

"Mesquite Weizen Rauchbier!"

This is my first time using Mesquite for a smoke source. The phenolics of Mesquite smoke supposedly go well with a wheat beer. This is really highly drinkable. I used K97, it has a really smooth mouth feel with the smoke character of Mesquite.
IMG_20191013_235743.jpeg
IMG_20191013_235725.jpeg

Last edited:
Back