What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A cooler full of these
IMG_6106.JPG

Fudge - I don't have a pic of the Greeley Beer from @JCasey1992 that I shared with my neighbors. They loved it, I loved it, and the night just kept going on and going on and on and on..

Glad you enjoyed the Greeley beer! I've actually been helping their head brewer out lately and it seems like that's all we brew. It goes faster than they can produce it! Solid beer!

Homebrew day :)

@PianoMan barrel aged quad...it needs some bubbles but flavor wise it is all there.
View attachment 647619

@JCasey1992 blood orange pale ale - the blood orange comes through well, no hop around or flavor which is fine but thought I'd mention it.
View attachment 647625
Glad you liked the blood orange! I was definitely trying to get more aroma than it had but that ended up being a flop. I blame it on old hops. Oh well... Still a solid beer!

I'm actually lucky it turned out well at all! My mother ended up putting her finger through my then uncovered window A/C glycol chiller completely destroying the chiller and doing a good bit of damage on her finger. Considering that I was fermenting on my back patio, I was concerned about temp control. Fortunately, I was able to keep temps low enough with just ice water while another chiller was en route.

Fortunately, she didn't lose a finger but it still hurts her from time to time. We're waiting to see if she needs surgery. The plus side is we have a new beer name that I use to give her a hard time. 22 Stitches Blood Orange Pale Ale! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Did you treat the water?

Yep. I can tell by the hydrometer sample that this will be good. I think the problem I’m having with my stout is because it’s a small grain bill for the low 4.2% ABV and the mash is too thin and my conversion sucks using full volume BIAB. This porter had a 14 lb. grain bill and went well.

Yes
@jaymosbeershack not beer related, but Wilmington u17 girls are tough. They definitely will want revenge in 2 weeks lol. Hope we can link up.
Yes, i should be opening that week and would love to grab a beer. Let me know where youre staying, there will surely be a brewery within a a few minutes of it.

Battle finally won after multiple attempts. Gotta hand it to the plumber that did all kinds of jokes building this house. Finally got my stuck water filter housing off. One of his jokes is putting the housing right against the floor joist so you can't get leverage. F*cker finally got off before the game.

Things are now getting Very Hazey
IMG_20191013_201454.jpeg
IMG_20191013_202927.jpeg
IMG_20191013_203035.jpeg

Back