What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3137.jpg

HB two hearted marris otter clone outta the old school southpaw tap.

Truth be told, only time I'm anti-Hawkeye is when we play em.

Protien drink to stave off this hanghover.

I'm anti-Husker fans :) Except you, you seem decent. And I have a few Nebby relatives, makes the Black Friday game a lot of fun, because we do that side family Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving. Has been enjoyable lately :)

Thanks man! We're much better then Longhorn or worse Mizzu fans.

Back at home..in the dark...in a thunderstorm....good start to a book.

View attachment 568663

Looks better than starring at a computer screen like I will be for the next 5 hours. But hey, at least we are brewing tonight!
And, I don't doubt the hate for Texas and Misery.

Bottle conditioned version of the Habanero NEIPA. It looks and tastes pretty good,
ing]

HB Belgian
s63ayu.jpg

Last edited:
To be clear, I am go blue, but love me some Hawkeye and Wisconsin football when on. Nebraska can suck it, they stole my 97 title. That said, @PianoMan, you are gonna get a good box on our sidetrade... You have softened me.

2x train beers

View attachment 568686

Last edited:
Contains No Juice (homebrew clone) sample while it's being cold crashed. A little thin, but the hop profile is on point. In spite of the volcano gusher, it seems to have still managed to pull through. I am pretty sure what I'm calling thin will work its way out in bottling because everything I run through the sodastream for testing has the same issue.

CNJ - Clone --BEFORE Cold crash.jpg

Some dude who works at Thirsty Planet experiential English Brown and now food with PhP Island Kirty a sour IPA.

So met the main brewer while helping Soco guys put a 700lbs Extract barrel onto a cart. Offered him to sample the 5 home brews I brought. Totally dist me!! ****er...Half my beers are better then his retail crap.

20180504_163242.jpeg
20180504_170338.jpeg
20180504_170346.jpeg
20180504_170352.jpeg
aviary-image-1525475350825.jpeg

Last edited:
Back