What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7749.jpg
all forms of void are amazing. Not sure if I like original, coffee or coconut void the best.

Growler kicked
14e6zw6.jpg

Yard work done. Now this HB sour while deciding what to brew tomortow. Milk stout or Pliny Clone?
14v2o83.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like an interesting brew.
It had the potential to be good but had a very brutal medicinal aftertaste. Hb kolsch on the deck. Daughter wouldnt nap so i cant plant the trees i bought this mornimg until swmbo gets home.
20180505_161209.jpeg

IMG_1525563889.974813.jpg

Solid beer. First time trying it. Not sure I understand all the hype.
It’s good, but the way people rave about it, I thought it would be better

Alright that came out a bit harsh. It’s really good, I just had really high expectations

Last edited:
IMG_3867.jpg

DDH Two Hearted Clone with MO.

Continue to have kegging issues. 20psi at cellar temp (damn fridge cant hold a 5 gal), 15ft of line, pouring bout 4 ft above the liquid out connect. Cant solve the damn riddle but its killing me as my beer comes out foamy and flat!!!

View attachment 568872

DDH Two Hearted Clone with MO.

Continue to have kegging issues. 20psi at cellar temp (damn fridge cant hold a 5 gal), 15ft of line, pouring bout 4 ft above the liquid out connect. Cant solve the damn riddle but its killing me as my beer comes out foamy and flat!!!

What’s the diameter of your beer line?

View attachment 568898
My favorite stout by spring house. Unfortunately it isn’t a year round offering.
The Irish Donut was really good. This was also really good. Cracked it, was bringing stuff into the house, and my wife said there was water in the basement. Our sump pump decided it didn't want to move the last 1/4" and turn on so about half of our basement had about an inch of water. FML, I guess it could have been worse as it was only rain water.
aviary-image-1525565595398.jpeg

Latest posts

Back