What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget the honey in that cherry juice ... :D i have 12 down cellar, aging
out a bit ... ;) ... haven't seen the bombers out this year. ... oh, drinking a HB Kolsch.

Our SNPA style pale ale - first of two 5 gal kegs - this is a really nice beer! After the last of the Maker's Mark from Tday (I had a mini Manhatten...) and some nice red wine with dinner. I love being retired! but my liver is kind of wondering....

Technically I had both this doppelbock and that peach martini as the gf ordered it and then didn't want it. Complained the whole time at dinner and then we saw a movie.

I haven't been able to find anything SingleCut in such a long time and stroll into my local grocery store this was in the craft your own 6-pack wall which is 10.99 (pretty sure this might have been a 10$ brew...)

View attachment 1480473243018.jpg

View attachment 1480473530791.jpg

A little homebrew lager this fine morning.

IMG_5210.jpg

A bottle of an 11% bourbon oaked RIS I brewed in 2015. The oak was american oak cubes that I sat the beer on for 2 months. I'm getting a lot of vanilla, oak, leather, and bourbon flavors from this one.

Tasty.

Back