What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Switch hitting between my #notmystout oatmeal milk stout and SN celebration ale. Sweet with the savery.

I brought several cidery things out of the basement for Tday, but we ended up drinking Mules and other mixed drinks. This one was unlabelled....but it's quite nice. Might be one of our Cysers but ???

Coffee while I mash in,

Last of the Richter Scale as I boil. Need to brew more.

Flameout, HB Irish Stout

A little early bourbon while I dump to fermenter.

Did you know diamonds are fleeting. They are only the kinetic product of carbon and with enough time they'll become graphite. Told my gf that and she said "I embarrass her"

After some research, I concur. Too bad African village children are hacked into pieces for these little stupid rocks which the cartels falsely mislead people into thinking their scarce.

Coffee..

Remmy, you pound some serious amount of beer, huh?! :) First time on this thread and I see all your Thanksgiving posts- how was the next day?!, and then I see you here with two (around noon, too?!).

And, you have a serious recipe database there! Mind to post your top 3-5? Might be interested in a brew from a pro!!

Remmy, you pound some serious amount of beer, huh?! :) First time on this thread and I see all your Thanksgiving posts- how was the next day?!, and then I see you here with two (around noon, too?!).

And, you have a serious recipe database there! Mind to post your top 3-5? Might be interested in a brew from a pro!!

Hey. The following day was fine. I will get back to you when I can think straight. I'll definitely recommend a few or more than a few. I'm not a pro, BTW.

HB Quad
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1480705772.714975.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1480705796.713221.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1480705844.908205.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1480705869.046572.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1480711432.963367.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1480711356.301762.jpg

Thanks, @RevKev. That Roc IPA went down with ease.

HB Bourbon Belgian Stout. Aged 11 mo

2DB177E2-063E-47E0-8195-A658C2E69293_zpsb4ipmp5w.jpg

I got a free glass with this and the 4-pack of Maharaja I got. The reps are in the store every Friday and I have become really attached to getting the glasses. Is that weird? They had tons of death by coconut I have yet to try it but I've heard it's really good. This is okay. Actually at 8 percent it's super good value.

Remmy on that quad recipe if I racked the quad onto cherries and Oak would that be okay? Or would the second ferment affect the oak?

View attachment 1480726579257.jpg

Back