What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mango IPA made by your's truly

Azacca Hops for flavor/Aroma.

Next one I brew I'm trying out Imperial Organic Yeast - Citrus as in some reviews has a mango flavor.

IMG_0129.jpg

This was a huge debate the other day. Making a "pool" in the mashed potatoes for the gravy. This is also what I do. But, half the room agreed and the other half said it was sacrilege to do that to the mashed potatoes. For me, it's gravy on almost everything. I make the biggest pool possible and filler up!

Mango IPA made by your's truly

Azacca Hops for flavor/Aroma.

Next one I brew I'm trying out Imperial Organic Yeast - Citrus as in some reviews has a mango flavor.

Excellent choice. I've used with 2 beers now. Works as advertised. Just pitched 1st dry hop in PtY clone using a yeast cake. Super citrus/tangerines.

Now Raspberry/oak/Saison while watching most insignificant game in FBS awaiting Colorado/Utah. Congratulations to PennSt knocking out oHIOsT.

View attachment 1480206992666.jpg

View attachment 1480207004737.jpg

This was a huge debate the other day. Making a "pool" in the mashed potatoes for the gravy. This is also what I do. But, half the room agreed and the other half said it was sacrilege to do that to the mashed potatoes. For me, it's gravy on almost everything. I make the biggest pool possible and filler up!

I make a pool of gravy and everything swims in it!

Oz or 2 of Whiskey!

Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout. Unbelievable, outrageous. As a home brewer, makes me very envious.

My first try at this, found it in Indiana visiting friends this weekend. Great flavor and for 13% there's zero booziness but I'm surprised it's a little thin for 13%. Still glad I bought a couple extra bottles.

image.jpg

My first try at this, found it in Indiana visiting friends this weekend. Great flavor and for 13% there's zero booziness but I'm surprised it's a little thin for 13%. Still glad I bought a couple extra bottles.

WTF, you didn't stop by? I would have given you bomb.

How is the genesee winter warmer? haha. They're one of my favorite breweries. Planning on going to the brew house next time my girlfriend and I make it to Rochester for Dinosaur BBQ :p

Go to Stoneyard Brewing on Empire Rd (amazing burgers!) and Roc Brewing Co on Monroe Ave they have some good stuff too!! The Warmer is nice.. tons of Caramel and Chocolate notes on the palette with a nice dark pit fruit finish. Solid at 9%.

Nice, are the hiring? [emoji3]

Haha unfortunately not.. nice little gig on the weekends though. I can grab any beer we have and sample it

View attachment 1480266395509.jpg

Glass of water,
Cup of coffee. (Not sure if I am coming down with whatever swmbo has)

Finnishing off some left over Sam's winter lagah' from turkey day. i still say it tastes like Boston lagah' ... but never say no to free .... :ban: :rocking: :D

Latest posts

Back