What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kona's Castaway IPA.

Not bad at all. I've stayed away from Kona for a long time because their mainstay seller is a lager. And while there is nothing wrong with lagers, I'm just not a fan. Bought one of their 12 pack mixed packs because it was on sale and was surprised with their ales. Especially the IPA.

Belgian Tripel i brewed. it's an extract recipe i found online and slightly modified. It was a little rough at first but with 6 months in the bottle its really drinking very nice.

So many dipa's. It's been a good day. Time for this guy to go to bed. Looks like I am trying out a potential new job tomorrow.

On my second cup of death wish coffee, then I'm doing some yard work and house keeping.

image.jpg

Summer is almost over. ****. Going to enjoy it while it lasts.

10 oz of HB saison followed by 12 oz of HB Triple IPA, or whatever. No pics. Pics for next beers, for sure.

I had beer. Too many samples. No canned treehouse. Too much trillium. Oh glory. Too many things that I was forced to finish and well what happens in Massachusetts stays in Massachusetts

Just mashed in, so drinking coffee at the moment. It's supposed to be another hot day, so I will be switching to Gatorade shortly. I'll pop a HB during final clean up.

Back