What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water after lunch.

jHDHugM.jpg

Yeah, I went there.
View attachment 368212

TH is too white-collar for me. No non-TH growlers allowed. Meh. I've never been to the place but my co-workers live up there, so I let them stand in line instead. What did you think?

Well I agree with you that it's obnoxious they make you buy their growlers, glass is glass to me.

I'm a bit salty towards them.

I love the beer I tried (Green and Native Three), hate I couldn't get anything else and I feel the force they put behind such small PP limits is dumb. They had a permit last Saturday that allowed for one drink outside, so because how awesome the sour was it kinda saved the day from being a wreck

Attachments

• 1472498383883.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 58
I have a batch of what I call SN BeerCamp Tropical IPA Tribute homebrew in the fermenter sitting on its dry hops while I'm up in the Sierras along the Truckee River for a week. But I bought a box of Sierra Nevada varieties so I'm enjoying a "Hoppy Wheat American IPA". Although it's not my favorite IPA, it is very drinkable and actually very hoppy if my tastebuds are paying attention...

My house APA that I have named Green Warrior. I use warrior for bittering, Green Bullet and HBC 438 for flavor and aroma.

The HBC is a new addition in this batch, my 3rd of this recipe.

Wish I could've gotten a little bit of everythin else.. Only got Green though no cans :(

Green is my favorite.from th. I'm over the waiting in line bs doee. They r a nice treat but there are better beers locally

Latest posts

Back