What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know pumpkin spice gets a bit old but if you haven't tried Schlafly's pumpkin ale, it is definitely worth a try. Prob the best example I've had out there. Super solid beer and my go to for fall. Look forward to it every year.

I agree, very good.

Yep. The layoff I dodged three months ago finally caught up with me. The last three months were stressful enough for me to not really mind. In a lot better position this time to go find something that won't be short term.

That sucks, good luck my friend.

I agree, very good.

That sucks, good luck my friend.

I appreciate it. First business day of unemployment went well though, lined up interviews with a pair of top 25 manufacturers in the country for later in the week. One would require an immediate move... But if I got a job with a big boy that big... I would live in a van down by the river if I had to.

Third hole at Bear's Best

Your pissing me off with all those golf rounds!
😉 the only good thing about this remodel job is its 102F outside so too hot for golf anyway.

Ayup', my knees throb just looking at that. its a younger man's game now...:mug: ... on the coffee.

This is why I'm not a professional. The tiles are perfectly spaced at the back closet wall, where'd these floccing gaps come from?? Fortunately, I don't give a chit! Ha! Time to grout yesterday's work, with courage of course.

View attachment 1470698926617.jpg

A 603 18 Mile Rye Pale Ale. Good local staple. Now time for bed because I need to be out the door in 6 hours. SWMBO doesn't understand, but probably more than most would.

A little tart.

image.jpg

Tall glass of cold black coffee after a fit of back pain last night with SWMBO. This aging thing is definitely starting to suck...:eek:

Back