What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good beer I find at Walmart around here. Drinking water after the recliner I'm forced to sleep in with bad left leg & hip joints made the lump on my L2 vertebra hurt to much. So I got back on my new computer with y'all. Cool father's day present from wife! :rockin:

Water.

Also decided I've waited long enough to pull the trigger on an immersion chiller so I just bought 50' of 3/8" OD · 0.020 wall 304 SS coil. Here comes some DIY, heard bending stainless is a PITA but we will find out 😂🍺

Water.

Also decided I've waited long enough to pull the trigger on an immersion chiller so I just bought 50' of 3/8" OD · 0.020 wall 304 SS coil. Here comes some DIY, heard bending stainless is a PITA but we will find out [emoji23][emoji481]

As long as you keep pulling tension on the long end wrapping it around a bucket, corney, or fire extinguisher is easy. As for the turns to head up.... Cheap tubing benders are about twenty bucks... If you have a shade tree mechanic neighbor that is willing to patch up brakes... He will have one.

As for what I am drinking now- just tapped the 14 plead the fifth. I hate someone in CT.View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1466009284.621393.jpg

As long as you keep pulling tension on the long end wrapping it around a bucket, corney, or fire extinguisher is easy. As for the turns to head up.... Cheap tubing benders are about twenty bucks... If you have a shade tree mechanic neighbor that is willing to patch up brakes... He will have one.

As for what I am drinking now- just tapped the 14 plead the fifth. I hate someone in CT.View attachment 358701

Love me some dark horse.. great beer! 🍺

I'll have to keep the tension in mind and as for 90° bends my brother manages a shop so I think I may even have him put a 45° flanged coupler on each end after we bend and straighten the input and output

Something off in this one..

Attachments

• 1466022381805.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 82
Went to go grab another sixer of Ballast Point, come to find out they sold out..So...After perusing the beer aisle decided on a brew I had been eyeing for a while..Neat name of Diesel Punk, makes sense as I delivered a load of diesel this evening!..LOL..Good stout, nice balance, smooth..I LIKE! :)

Picture to follow...Somewhere between here and China now I think...

Prairie Birthday Bomb! (Wow)

Southern Tier Choklat Oranj (just yes it's just amazing tastes like the the dark chocolate orange candy)

Unita Cucumber Farmhouse (tastes like you are a cucumber)

Biere du Provence Saison from DFH (awesome floral note)

Heavy Lifting IPA from Boulevard (glad to see this is a year round brew!)

Tropical Pale Ale from Boulevard (paisonofthechristfruit and grapefruit yummm) right now I'm wishing I'm in long island on a beach this is nightcap

Sorry for the lack of pictures was at a cool bar with these arcade games!!

View attachment 1466050026990.jpg

View attachment 1466050041422.jpg

View attachment 1466050051843.jpg

View attachment 1466050599156.jpg

Just enjoyed a Second Anniversary DIPA from Burlington Beer Co. Inspiring me to brew a citrus bomb DIPA after vacation. Not what I typically reach for, but there's a time for it, and for me summers' it.

HB

Captain Nemo
NE style IPA
Mosaic and Nelson
GP and oats

20160616_225055.jpg

Had a sample of an awesome herrandurra tequila barrel aged RIS from From the Barrel Brewery. Really good. They put their BW in it after, can't wait for that.

All around sunny day in the OC.

Another one of these,

Noble Ale's Dank You for being a Friend

Back