What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dice_ipa.jpg

A bit syrupy...taste is all pine cone...
Not bad...not great either.
Local Clearwater beer.

Orchard Breezin' Peach Perfection (formerly Peach Chardonnay).

At this point I'd be lying if I said I just did these mist wine kits for the wife. Unmodified they are supposed to come out at around 6% ABV. 3 - 4 lbs of table sugar can get it over 10% without affecting the flavour (which is going to be sweet regardless).

I've had three glasses and I'm feeling pretty good.

I bought a couple 4-pack of 16 oz cans from a Chicago brewery called Pipeworks, the Lizard King pale ale is a perfect summer day brew, and the DIPA is one of my favorites, its called Ninja Vs. Unicorn. Wow, a bomb.

Also got a couple more bombers of Toppling Goliath, an IPA with Nelson Sauvin hops called Zeelander. Not the typical flavor of hops but I'm still enjoying every sip.

Coffee after..." sleeping in" until 5:42AM! Caught a lil nap watching the news, then coffee & wife...today is a good day so far! :rockin:

Yeah, day late & a dollar short. I did that once, damn. If I'd have left when I first saw the add, I'd have gotten a polar white with black interior 69 Shotgun fastback for $1,500! Only needed a push-start to fire & run too. :(

I have been working on a cheap blonde and she taste pretty good, but the name is all wrong POOR WILLY.

Latest posts

Back