What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking my latest APA. It's less than great. Doubt I will pass this one out to my friends but it's drinkable.

Second Hb Vienna lager, previous a lil cranky session IPA. Been a good beer drinking day.

Had a kickass day at the SVRA event at the brickyard. Even got to go with just my dad and no kids or women. Those boys have a way more expensive car habit than I do. Since then, lots of HB Kentucky common, lots of butt light on the neighbors porch, a bomber of bourbon stout brewed by a different neighbor and now a plead the fifth, likely a nightcap. Tomorrow the basement cleaning/prepping to move continues. I suppose since I will be in the basement next to the taps... Some beer may be consumed.

finished 2 or 3 coffees. Fighting an uphill battle trying to loose more weight & being partly crippled...no exercise...:(
Happy father's day y'all! :mug:

Yummy reward for being such an incredible dad.

I am never absent from my kids lives because I am drinking / brewing / bottling / kegging / beer shopping, never.

str.jpg

Yummy reward for being such an incredible dad.

I am never absent from my kids lives because I am drinking / brewing / bottling / kegging / beer shopping, never.

Is that sarcasm? 🙄 [emoji6]

I always brew at night when the kids are asleep. Mainly cause I don't want them around hot liquid and 30A power but also so I am spending time with them during he day.

Coffee while tweeting fox8 news about the Cavaliers winning the championship last night! Finally...I only had to wait 54 years. Make way for King James! :mug::ban::mug:

Back