What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1465847661.078602.jpg

Also all throughout lunch I couldn't help thinking how good the candied ginger pairs with the saison. Anyone here make a ginger saison? If so how well does the spiciness come through? I also like the slight tartness so I'm thinking of incorporating some lacto or hibiscus if the ginger doesn't add that already.

Was in FL last week so I crushed all the cigar city I could. Love their beer.

Cigar City has some excellent brews. Jai Alai is a favorite IPA. Got hooked up with one of these guys, really great brown ale. Off season for a brown but a good beer on a rainy night.

IMG_20160613_194935.jpg

Rahr is hit and miss to me. They have a really good winter warmer every year. Martin house makes a couple of solid ones, namely day break and backslider bock. How's the ipa?

IPA was nice/easy drinking. Malty backbone, similar to Dales Pale Ale but more bitter, both I just had along with these..

I wasn't big on the winter warmer, but dig that stout and this Iron Joe is top notch. Not overwhelming coffee, pretty damn drinkable.

View attachment 1465949319834.jpg

View attachment 1465949329586.jpg

Latest posts

Back