What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1465847661.078602.jpg

Also all throughout lunch I couldn't help thinking how good the candied ginger pairs with the saison. Anyone here make a ginger saison? If so how well does the spiciness come through? I also like the slight tartness so I'm thinking of incorporating some lacto or hibiscus if the ginger doesn't add that already.

Was in FL last week so I crushed all the cigar city I could. Love their beer.

Cigar City has some excellent brews. Jai Alai is a favorite IPA. Got hooked up with one of these guys, really great brown ale. Off season for a brown but a good beer on a rainy night.

IMG_20160613_194935.jpg

Rahr is hit and miss to me. They have a really good winter warmer every year. Martin house makes a couple of solid ones, namely day break and backslider bock. How's the ipa?

IPA was nice/easy drinking. Malty backbone, similar to Dales Pale Ale but more bitter, both I just had along with these..

I wasn't big on the winter warmer, but dig that stout and this Iron Joe is top notch. Not overwhelming coffee, pretty damn drinkable.

View attachment 1465949319834.jpg

View attachment 1465949329586.jpg

Back