What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drank some pretty good beers from a local brewery called Brew Rebellion (big thanks for the empties!). Now, just tapped my centennial pineapple blonde I brewed for my wife and I'm quite proud of it....out of all my beers this is the second beer I brewed that I'm really proud of.

View attachment 1465008539039.jpg

While most of the stuff from woodchuck is too sweet(but leagues better than the bigger brands), they push our something fantastic every once in a while. This barrel aged cherry cider is great!

While most of the stuff from woodchuck is too sweet(but leagues better than the bigger brands), they push our something fantastic every once in a while. This barrel aged cherry cider is great!

Yeah man. Too much onion smell and taste. Couldn't take it. I gave it a college try though.

Yeah man. Too much onion smell and taste. Couldn't take it. I gave it a college try though.

Huh, I didn't pick up much of that. Might have been a different temperature thing. It was a bit "columbusy" for me but I enjoyed it. Ah well different stokes and all

HB pale ale/IPA all Amarillo and awesome

image.jpg

Currently drinking a HB saison. Added sweet orange peel, peppercorn medley, and corriander. Pilsner malt, and wlp 565.

Tastes great

Back