What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB double ipa. Never thought I would taste this batch again. Had given boss man a bottle to try a few weeks back. Today I found it in his ****ty beer pile in plain sunlight it had been there for a good while too. Fully expected it to be skunked to high heaven. The good lord protected my beer and it tastes amazing. I really should let my beers age, this tastes a lot better than the last pint I pulled from this batch. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1464748305.575741.jpg

Indeed. Glad we now get FW. SOS is available almost always. I tend to ship a lot of it (usually half of what I buy). Sharing is caring.

Finishing my TIPA. Going back for another pour in 3 minutes. Instant buzz.

You guys didn't have FW? I always figured that since we got it in NH a few years ago that everyone got it

Drinking a foxon kola
I had picked up some pivo pils and pale 31 in ny just before I t got released in ct. The bottles were a few months old on a shelf so I can't wait to try some fresh bottles. Sos is still selling out pretty quick here in central ct. Easier to just ride up to treehouse on a Wednesday for a sure thing

Speaking of TreeHouse, I am headed to Creature Comfort on June 24. A box will have you name on it.

Attachments

• 1464823713079.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 75
  • 1464823730257.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 1464823738235.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 1464823744964.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 76
This is good, but why so expensive? $11 a 4 pack.

image.jpg

Celebratory cherry milkshake.

Finally have my prototype wireless mash thermometer pushing out data, using the ESP8226. Right now the temp is only ~1 degree off of my Javelin Pro, I'll take that.

** settled out to ~.7 degree off. I will be testing this little gadget on my next brew day.

Having a Sam Adams Nitro White Ale.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I like it or not.

Which is a shame because I do like some of the other Sam Adams line.

Drank some of my recently racked local honey Lemon Melomel
from a sample jar (very lemony)
while I racked a 1 gal. mead to secondary
Right now a 2nd MGD
serveimage

I had a tiny taste of the mead after racking,
I can taste the honey through the slightly dry Lalvin D-47 ferment!
It should age nicely, I hope.

Drank some of my recently racked local honey Lemon Melomel
from a sample jar (very lemony)
while I racked a 1 gal. mead to secondary
Right now a 2nd MGD
serveimage

I had a tiny taste of the mead after racking,
I can taste the honey through the slightly dry Lalvin D-47 ferment!
It should age nicely, I hope.

MGD is great ice cold ...;)

Back