What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No pictures, but....

Allagash White
Wild Heaven Eschaton
Weyerbacher Sunday Morning Stout
Wild Heaven Ode to Mercy Nitro
St. Bernardus Abt 12 (draft)
Clown Shoes Blaecorn Unidragon w/ Coffee
Harpoon UFO Big Squeeze

Taste only on many of these. Wouldn't be walking otherwise.

Gin and tonic, with a little Key lime.

Am I banished from the beer site now? I was drinking some homebrew earlier - our Vienna lager.

Tissues because it's so dry you might cry... HB cherry vanilla cider

image.jpg

Having lustrous furmento before the fight. Cheers!

That was an excellent beer I was fortunate enough to have my buddy bring over his personal bottle to share. Lucky bastard worked for cellar 3 and now green flash, gets to drink all the good stuff!!!

Jealous of the beer and the weather. I have been forced into the garage due to rain. View attachment 357323

Drinking a little bit of everything. Chinook/MO smash right now.

I have three taps running.. I feel like a home Brewer again.

Haha thanks man it was pretty damn good brewing weather. At least your able to brew gotta keep the pipeline going. I on the other hand have zero beer on tap, now I'm jealous of your 3. :D

Boring old Fat Tire... my go to when I have no homebrew ready... I need to figure out how to cram a third fermenter in somewhere...

It's getting warmer each day have you thought of brewing a Belgian/Saison and just letting it sit somewhere warm?

Just left from a festival in DC and hanging with the Brewers from Deschutes and Allagash. Got to enjoy free beer all day while hanging with them. Pretty cool experience. Got to try 2014 abyss, 2014 dissident, 2015 stoic, black butte xxv, 2015 avance and a bunch others I can't remember.

Back