What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest Black Butte porter clone.

IMG_1712.JPG

Azzaca IPA from founders. Hit the brewery today and grabbed a growler. Part of their artists series like the mosaic promise. Also had PAM, wow that was a big complex beer a backwoods bastard and an oatmeal stout on nitro. Place was wall to wall and it's a big place.

Rotating between founders centennial ipa, Sierra Nevada pale ale, and my recently carb'd maris otter/chinook SMaSH ale. Happy New Year everyone!

Drinking what I call an "Angry Scottsman" 50/50 mix of an Angry Orchard crisp apple cider and my Home-brewed Scottish Heavy

2 Saranac's
2 7 up/ ice cream punch with raspberry vodka
1 glass whiskey

Happy new year

Last beer of 2015 is Stone's Enjoy By 1/1/16! A great way to end the year. Got a 15 pack of Founders All Day, Surly Overrated, and Great Lakes Imperial Stout for tomorrow. Making 2 drunken chickens and watching some football.

Looks good. Take care of it though. An ex of mine got an intricate rose with vine on hers and didn't take proper care and picked away the scabs. It really did not stay nice for long.

Or just re-brand Sam Adams.

Coffee is done. Hoping that I can stay awake today.

I'm using A&D ointment as directed, which was new to me. It was unscented lotion before on my other tattoo. It seems to be doing okay, I hope.

Edit: I was having coffee in a white mug with cream...you know, to stay on topic. I drank it fast and didn't have my phone nearby to take a pic. :D

Back