What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to gift a bottle of Scotch to someone. Don't know **** about it. Any suggestions that won't break the bank? ($50-$100)

Sold. Thanks man.

Keep an eye out for Caol Ila, uncertain how deep into the market it has gotten. Darn good.

sticker,375x360.u2.png

EDIT - eff... wrong thing. This, however, made me through up a bit in my mouth..

Still drinking water at work. My GAF is swiftly draining.

Finishing up work at home, 9 hour day instead of an 11 hour day. And in 10 mins or so it's no work until the 4th. Huzzah.

It's a Festivus Miracle, so I brought out the pole. Happy Festivus F***ers.

Drinking two of these.

20151223_155104[1].jpg

20151223_155122[1].jpg

Finishing up some coffee. I have to work half a day tomorrow and next Monday, then I get the rest of the year off and get to hit the slopes!! I cannot wait to be boarding Keystone a week from today and Taos the rest of the week after that. So much fun to look forward to. Cheers all! :mug:

Without a doubt the best Porter out there.

This'll be it for now. Still have to go to the gym. Cardio night, so pulling a @banesong and just gonna run a bunch. More beer late tonight.

20151223_162948[1].jpg

I just found a 6er of Ballast Point (Grapefruit Sculpin) in Michigan. How is that possible? They don't distribute here, do they?

It doesn't have a date on it, that I can find, and it was warm, so I cannot taste it to see if it is complete ****. But when did it become possible to buy Ballast Point in Michigan?

I just found a 6er of Ballast Point (Grapefruit Sculpin) in Michigan. How is that possible? They don't distribute here, do they?

It doesn't have a date on it, that I can find, and it was warm, so I cannot taste it to see if it is complete ****. But when did it become possible to buy Ballast Point in Michigan?

When they got bought out? :D

Water. After further investigation, I've wasted several hours on a data line that simply isn't my problem. The switch is dead, or the fiber from the switch is dead, or something else that was never my problem.

Back