What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That sounds up the alley of @PatrickGoss. I have the scotch version in the box for him now. Need to look for the bourbon version.... For me. :D

Blitzkrieg of Hops, thanks Mark! Uch better than the homemade green papaya salad was.

Attachments

• 1437526251221.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 39
My 60/-.

20150721_205456[1].jpg

Anytime is ice cream time.

Absolutely right. Just wish this was Blue Bell. I'm dying without my favorite brand. Hopefully they get things going again soon. I'd take their ice cream with the threat of listeria over any other sanitary ice cream any day.

Absolutely right. Just wish this was Blue Bell. I'm dying without my favorite brand. Hopefully they get things going again soon. I'd take their ice cream with the threat of listeria over any other sanitary ice cream any day.

I was in the same boat, until I tried Edy's frozen custard, Peanut butter pie to be exact.

Edy's PB Pie Custard.

Only 1471 posts since my last visit ?!?!?! You guys are slacking ;) I've currently been in a state of drunken carpentry having a DFH 60 minute after some belvedere and The Kind fro. 3HB and well a not so bueno ginger beer from left hand.

Here's my latest project... It's a beer cap table (again) I drunkenly dropped my circular saw on my foot (don't worry I think my pinky toe is broken) but its a little rough right now but coming along.

Cheers to many more beers and the occasional check in :)

View attachment 1437542810113.jpg

View attachment 1437542826122.jpg

Clearly you have never had Turkey Hill ice cream. So freaking good.

Side note: my local florist didn't like the fact that somebody passed out under her shop window. She called the cops, the whaaaa-mbulance, the fire company....waiting for a gas or water company truck to show up next

Back