What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coff. And an omelet.

About to grab my equipment from out of the basement.

Man I'd really like to cut my grass tonight but we keep getting little rain showers before I get home and the ground is saturated.

I can't mow the grass, which annoys me to no end because I don't mind doing it. Nothing like paying someone to do a job you should be able to do.
/rant

I can't mow the grass, which annoys me to no end because I don't mind doing it. Nothing like paying someone to do a job you should be able to do.
/rant

I'd cut your grass for a beer and a high-five or two. Or one of those cool high-fives where you hit up high and down low.

"Engage in elaborate trades
Acquire a CBS for a Hunahpu’s in a trade, regret your decision, and trade it to someone else for a CBS. Never open either."

Haha

"Engage in elaborate trades
Acquire a CBS for a Hunahpu’s in a trade, regret your decision, and trade it to someone else for a CBS. Never open either."

Haha

Give me a Saison in any type of glass and I'm good. I prefer a standard pint, though. :D /beersnob

Water.
I decided to order a cheap extract kit from AIH. Even with $10.00 shipping, it is cheaper than going to the LHBS. I figure I can bang that out on the stovetop, even though it struggles with 2.5 gallons of water anyhow. I just need another beer on tap and my electric brewery is still under way. I've been waiting on the flooring and HERMs coil for a bit.

tl;dr
Hi.

I was going to be at work anyway, I am taking Friday off to enjoy a long weekend. We meet every month and have our big training in December.

Good for you! We should get paid days off for BDs. Your training sounds the same as ours. Today was donning/doffing level A and B. Easy..

Iced tea..unsweetened.

View attachment 1437499257640.jpg

Transitioning from coffee to kombucha, while (or is that "whilst") I try a recipe for vegetarian Serbian stuffed cabbage.

Coffee w/rum. Seems like an odd transition from straight bourbon.

So I am on my way to 1000 different beers on untapped...I think I have like 37 left to hit that mark. Im wondering what I should make my last ten of the millennium. Any ideas out there in the peanut gallery?

Coffee w/rum. Seems like an odd transition from straight bourbon.

So I am on my way to 1000 different beers on untapped...I think I have like 37 left to hit that mark. Im wondering what I should make my last ten of the millennium. Any ideas out there in the peanut gallery?

I did beer thousand by DFH for my 1000th check in. Could be anything but 10 big beers its going to take a bit for that

I did beer thousand by DFH for my 1000th check in. Could be anything but 10 big beers its going to take a bit for that

I have number 1000 and 1001 already picked out. Should be really good, at least I think so. There is probably a bunch of big, epic brews in my cellar that I could hit, but id rather keep it as a unique item versus a whale. DFH Beer1000 fits that just perfectly :fro:

Also, in case you were interested, rather then you drive all the place sampling stuff, there is a new tour that just started here.
http://www.phillybrewtours.com/

Sweet tea. My dad is dropping a chest freezer in my driveway today. Free ferm chamber! Might have order that prebuilt inkbird ASAP.

Makes me wonder what the heat tolerance is for a brett strain. If your temps are anything like ours, that beer is officially dead after spending 15.7 seconds in a car

Forget the Brett, I'm almost dead 15.7 seconds after stepping out of my truck.
AC full blast and headed home, so no dead yeast. This heat sucks. FtS o'clock usually comes a lot earlier during the summer.

Forget the Brett, I'm almost dead 15.7 seconds after stepping out of my truck.
AC full blast and headed home, so no dead yeast. This heat sucks. FtS o'clock usually comes a lot earlier during the summer.

I find that FTS o'clock comes later in the day the earlier you get up. this morning I was up at zero squirrel **** thirty and sadly FTS o'clock hasn't come earlier, the way I expected.

Back