What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to life, back to reality.

Vacation was great, and it was the first time I've come back to work and the whole world wasn't turned upside down. Love this new place.

Full Throttle and just another day at work.

Basset's is great stuff, but I believe the comparison is what you can buy at the grocery store. For that, Turkey Hill is it.
View attachment 291650
If they only made this year round!

They sell bassett's at whole paycheck :)

I need to get home. Craving ice cream for some reason.

I'm drinking water but I wish it had been mixed with malted barley, hops and yeast a few weeks ago.

Coffee. Took the day off to pop the question, finally. After 7.5 years she better not say no. :D

7.5 years? Why mess up a good thing?

Congrats... if you're into that sort of thing. Mine badgered me into it after only 4 years.

Man, the money I would have right now.

Good luck.... I proposed after 9 years together, and we're still not married 6 years after proposing haha :D.

I proposed to my wife on January 10th and 1010 at night. We were married October 10th, 1010 in the morning. We planned on a trip to Hawaii anyway, so we just said screw the big wedding and eloped. Managed to piss off so many people..it was great!

Coffee. Took the day off to pop the question, finally. After 7.5 years she better not say no. :D

Congrats, are you going traditional or got something up your sleeve?

We also eloped, made my mom mad because I am her only son. We drove up to Gatlinburg and enjoyed the week. That was 9 years ago, we have been together for almost 16

I proposed to my wife on January 10th and 1010 at night. We were married October 10th, 1010 in the morning. We planned on a trip to Hawaii anyway, so we just said screw the big wedding and eloped. Managed to piss off so many people..it was great!

I proposed on a cruise in Mexico. Found out she was pregnant with our 2nd right before we left, and figured it was about time to do something. Took her to the fancy steakhouse on board and got a good table with a view of the sunset. Reminisced about the years, got down on one knee and popped the question. Her response: "I figured you had to go to the bathroom...maybe I should have been paying attention to what you were saying" :eek: hahaha

I proposed on a cruise in Mexico. Found out she was pregnant with our 2nd right before we left, and figured it was about time to do something. Took her to the fancy steakhouse on board and got a good table with a view of the sunset. Reminisced about the years, got down on one knee and popped the question. Her response: "I figured you had to go to the bathroom...maybe I should have been paying attention to what you were saying" :eek: hahaha

lol that's outstanding

Maybe you shouldn't have started with "I've got a nagging urge in my gut and just have to get this out..."

Water planning our trip to Portland, OR in a few weeks.

Any suggestions or must visit? We will be there a week and plan on renting a car here's what I got so far:

The commons
Beer mongers
Ale apotocarrie
Upright
Cascade
Deschutes
Fat head
Full sail

Water planning our trip to Portland, OR in a few weeks.

Any suggestions or must visit? We will be there a week and plan on renting a car here's what I got so far:

The commons
Beer mongers
Ale apotocarrie
Upright
Cascade
Deschutes
Fat head
Full sail

Hair of the Dog
Outside portland - de Garde
I'm sure there are quite some more.

Drinking a coke. I am covered in blue toner dust and am not able to go home for another 3 hours. I look like a smurf blew up on me.

9900812e953e0abbb59f8d7ec4103e88.jpg

Reminisced about the years, got down on one knee and popped the question. Her response: "I figured you had to go to the bathroom...maybe I should have been paying attention to what you were saying" :eek: hahaha

I did this one too. I have a way with words so she thought I was breaking up with her... Until I got down on one knee. She was so happy, she put the ring on herself.

Back