What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Dad just quit. He just politely declines beers and laughs at me while I drunkenly wrestle my broken grill.

Your BIL should be more like my Dad. Most people should.

I wish he had that in him. Thr problem is this guy is 37 yo, has three kids and still gets into bar fights. He goes from zero to D-head after three beers.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437167625.011227.jpgill be damned if after working 48 hrs straight I can't chug one beer before they get here.
Cheers. See yall tomorrow.

I wish he had that in him. Thr problem is this guy is 37 yo, has three kids and still gets into bar fights. He goes from zero to D-head after three beers.
View attachment 290689ill be damned if after working 48 hrs straight I can't chug one beer before they get here.
Cheers. See yall tomorrow.

That sucks. Find beer at the game.

What's your opinion of that beer?

The tree shaker? Good, but the peach disappeared as it is a few months old. My brother said the peach was more prominent when he bought it for me, but it took some time to be mailed.
The root beer on the other hand is delicious, but you can only drink so many in a day.

Sucks on the porch.

View attachment 1437168711390.jpg

The tree shaker? Good, but the peach disappeared as it is a few months old. My brother said the peach was more prominent when he bought it for me, but it took some time to be mailed.
The root beer on the other hand is delicious, but you can only drink so many in a day.

Sucks on the porch.

Luckily I can count pretty high 😉

I finally posted-in and found the correct thread. Excuse me.

Another home brew Imperial IPA. Pan-frying thin-cut chicken breast. So I can get my Marsala wine on.
View attachment 290712

Nightcap.

Last two cans of Champion Killer Kolsch after a 10.5 hour work day. These ones are fine and really good again. Consistency is apparently not Champion's strong suit ;)

Just finished a zombie. About to go with a DIPA. Went from dealing with the BIL to having Swmbo's best friend over before she gets home. A strong beer is necessary at this point.

Woot was $6.99 here. Manager set one of these aside for me, the other 2 came in the mail today from South FloridaView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437176247.534898.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437176780.963246.jpg
Imperial Milk Stout aged on cypress. 1 case doesn't last long around here, not even long enough to cross town to try another store.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437176373.842066.jpg
This is much better than I expected from a strawberry saison. Thanks Patrick!

@wyobrewer1 you must be busy with the new place. Clear out some of your PMs you have achieved maximum capacity.

Back