What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh. Just found out my recovering alcoholic BIL and his crazy ass baby momma are coming in town for a baseball game tonight. Not only do I have to sit through a game sober I now have to hide all the booze in the house. Looks like because he can't handle his $hit I can't drink till Saturday. First world Functioning alcoholic problems.

Ugh. Just found out my recovering alcoholic BIL and his crazy ass baby momma are coming in town for a baseball game tonight. Not only do I have to sit through a game sober I now have to hide all the booze in the house. Looks like because he can't handle his $hit I can't drink till Saturday. First world Functioning alcoholic problems.

My Dad just quit. He just politely declines beers and laughs at me while I drunkenly wrestle my broken grill.

Your BIL should be more like my Dad. Most people should.

Watching baseball while sober does not compute. I think I'd have a 'problem' that requires long trips to the men's room.

Watching baseball while sober does not compute. I think I'd have a 'problem' that requires long trips to the men's room.

I had the same thought, but hiding in the concourse downing beer makes you the one with a problem. Or not. Is this a MLB park? Most of them have bars now. Hide there.

Trying thsi "Not your father's Root Beer"... Tastes like root beer. Any my father never made his own, so I cant compare.

I like it, a little sweet, but so is root beer. We will be getting it here in ~2 weeks, I am about to take some to the bottle shop for the guys to try.

Speaking of root beer, Abita makes a darn fine one.

I like it, a little sweet, but so is root beer. We will be getting it here in ~2 weeks, I am about to take some to the bottle shop for the guys to try.

Speaking of root beer, Abita makes a darn fine one.

A friend gave me some... As I see it, it seems pretty hard to come by... Is this true? I havent tried to buy it, but Ive seen where people state they went to several stores to find it.

A friend gave me some... As I see it, it seems pretty hard to come by... Is this true? I havent tried to buy it, but Ive seen where people state they went to several stores to find it.

From my understanding Pabst is taking it national. I am not sure about other areas, but here each shop is going to have to make a 10 case minimum order. I believe that it will be plentiful around here, at least for awhile. I have not found out a price point yet though.

From my understanding Pabst is taking it national. I am not sure about other areas, but here each shop is going to have to make a 10 case minimum order. I believe that it will be plentiful around here, at least for awhile. I have not found out a price point yet though.

I like it. Tastes identical to root beer. Would be good with a nice fried tenderloin. Of course, something easy like this, my wife dislikes (doesnt like root beer), but cant get enough of sours... So Ill choose my battles.

Back