What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camping on the Guadalupe River. Karbach Weekend Warrior and Hopadillo. Also, Real Ale 4 Square. Making the last night count.

Just had Pliny the elder in Denver and...... Was underwhelmed or served the wrong beer, in my opinion even deep ellum dream crusher iipa is better

View attachment 290778

The food makes up for the beer.

Huh, I have liked a good deal of the Schlafly beers.

cawfeh. wondering why the flocc I woke up before 6:00 on a Saturday.

Ehhh, I started waking up at 0430, and drifted till I got out of bed at 0630.

Stoopid body.

Pig is over the coals. Morning bottle of coffee.

Waking. And baking.

Lucky boy. I have s swim meet and then housework on tap. The 5yo decided to come to the swim meet, and he is already unhappy (30 minutes in).

Oh, water, to be on topic.

Ehhh, I started waking up at 0430, and drifted till I got out of bed at 0630.

Stoopid body.

Lucky boy. I have s swim meet and then housework on tap. The 5yo decided to come to the swim meet, and he is already unhappy (30 minutes in).

Oh, water, to be on topic.

Even with the violent weather?
View attachment 1437223212618.jpg
Like our redneck pig roasting tent?

View attachment 1437223284654.jpg
How we handle yellow jacket nests.

Just had Pliny the elder in Denver and...... Was underwhelmed or served the wrong beer, in my opinion even deep ellum dream crusher iipa is better

The hype for PtE is exponentially greater than the actual beer.

Coffee. Want more sleep.

I don't think going to side project first gave them a fair shake. I had a kolsch that was just a beer and a pale ale that was about the same. It's beer for the massss, not bad by any means, but nothing special either.

The masses here are too squeemish for the head. They just end up as tree ornaments and unofficial mascots of the roast. Waiting for this to be opened. Prohibition bottle of bourbon.

Isn't it illegal to have that beer that close to that bottle?!

Coffee.

Yes. It is. But it has a taxation stamp and the bottle is imprinted with a not for sale type of thing.

Just sat on my new favorite chair. May have to buy one.

Made from local wine barrels.

Need. I like how it even has a place for a glass stem to fit into the arm rest. I wish I had that kind of talent.

Back