What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly never considered how lady cave sounded. :( Sometimes I'm really that innocent. I still wish I could call it that, but it may invite people I do not care to be around. :eek:

I know, you all think it's creepy that I wrote all of that, but come on now...most of you more or less recalled the same. I just wasted the time to write it out because I love to hear myself type.

@Hello talking to a stranger: "I just recently had a lot of work done to my lady cave. It's almost ready to be used. It looks a lot smaller from the outside, but once you enter it's quite roomy. I hope to have enough room and temperature control to ferment in there. You're welcome to come over and have a drink in there with me." Stranger: slowly backing away.

It took me 2800 posts and 1000+ likes given to get a passive-aggressive honorable mention.

Don't sweat.

Water.

Who are you?
Where's the Busch Light guy? He was kinda cool.

@Hello talking to a stranger: "I just recently had a lot of work done to my lady cave. It's almost ready to be used. It looks a lot smaller from the outside, but once you enter it's quite roomy. I hope to have enough room and temperature control to ferment in there. You're welcome to come over and have a drink in there with me." Stranger: slowly backing away.

I am in tears.

It wasn't passive aggressive. How do you figure? It was supposed to be funny, sheesh. :(

innanep.jpg

Wow.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431458361.949661.jpg

I don't want it, but damn if it isn't halfway amusing to me.

Water. Lots of water.
Oh and @Psylocide

11165182_10153817086131679_716543036523579596_n.jpg

Your boy gets along with me, maybe you could too. :)

I don't want it, but damn if it isn't halfway amusing to me.

Water. Lots of water.
Oh and @Psylocide

View attachment 277590

Your boy gets along with me, maybe you could too. :)

Oh man, but it's not fun when I have to explain myself, perhaps my memory is a tad better than yours?

Remember when slym was all "I'm reading posts from someone in a meeting on HBT"

And then you were all "hey, that's kind of passive agressive" or something like that.

So, it was like a call-back to Friday or so, and was supposed to be funny and not, whatever not funny is...

:D

Oh man, but it's not fun when I have to explain myself, perhaps my memory is a tad better than yours?

And then you were all "hey, that's kind of passive agressive" or something like that.

So, it was like a call-back to Friday or so, and was supposed to be funny and not, whatever not funny is...

I remember that, but I thought you meant I was being passive aggressive towards you when I said you and CAD were besties. :)

So I could start something else at work or I could quietly walk away as though nothing happened. I'm thinking I'll walk away...maybe quietly.

I forgot to post again today, I was in another presentation. Dang it.

Do you brew at a brewery? It looks like you're in a tap room.

That beer sounds oddly good. Is it sweet?

I wish. I just happen to live less than 2 miles from a badass banh mi restaurant with a nice tap selection. It wasn't too sweet, at all. Not a huge wine fan but I would split it with a friend again.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431461674.659338.jpgracked hi
Nelson into Jamaica flowers while waiting on a boil

Oh and @bucknuts has continued to remind us that we're all ****ing dirty and cell phones do not belong in bathrooms just as much as wieners aren't supposed to be whipped out in the woods to pee-pee.

I've turned over a new leaf. I promised to never tell you filthy savages that you're filthy savages ever again and I intend to keep that promise.

Back