What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A hefeweizen that is the worst beer I have ever made

20150511_184143.jpg

Congrats man. How much time you have left?

What seems like forever. 2 classes a semester of all the stuff (calculus, stats, managerial accounting, finance, health and wellness class, etc.) I should have taken years ago but was too busy chasing ladies to worry about.

At least I made it through a whole year of accounting. My brain is tired. Time to kill all the knowledge I just gained with more beer.

Probably another 2 years.

I like to think of it as a decade of academic excellence. :ban:

What seems like forever. 2 classes a semester of all the stuff (calculus, stats, managerial accounting, finance, health and wellness class, etc.) I should have taken years ago but was too busy chasing ladies to worry about.

At least I made it through a whole year of accounting. My brain is tired. Time to kill all the knowledge I just gained with more beer.

Lots of people go to school for 6 years.
Yeah, they're called doctors...

Haha, just kidding. Took my time too. 3 schools, 5.5 years, one accounting degree...

Holy effing ess I won my first comp. I would be stoked if they were real judges. They liked mine over 8 others tho. I got a KBS for my efforts. Plus a trophy and medal.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431397894.266667.jpg

Had some KBS (!!!), the beers. I beat(!!!) and some other beers I also beat (...).

It was the best beer night I've ever had.

Don't worry. We all spent 10 years in college. At least I did...

Edit: on topic.
View attachment 277478

Accounting rules.

Alpha King.

Haha, just kidding. Took my time too. 3 schools, 5.5 years, one accounting degree...

Lol. I'm short on time working full time without set hours, 2 kids and SWMBO, a house that constantly needs something (according to SWMBO), brewing and my own personal beer knowledge expedition.

I don't have time for FT school. I tried it one semester. I almost died (sort of figuratively) and bombed one class. So I only gained 3 credits over part time and probably took 2 years off my life due to lack of anything resembling sleep.

I'm getting to old for this ****.

I spent six years in college to get a four year degree. My father still calls me doctor. He must have heard your joke.

Took me 7 years to complete my bachelors but I f*cking enjoyed the first 3 a little too much lol

Took almost 14 years here before I got my
Bachelors. That included full time work, a SWMBO, a child and a heavy work travel schedule. Heh... Weird feeling studying Spanish while on travel in Japan.

View attachment 277484

Okay, I have no clue what happened to the KBS pics. That sucks. Here's the dumb trophy.

Might have a torpedo.

Congrats! May your buzz last for a long time.

Coffee, water, gym.

Took me 7 years to complete my bachelors but I f*cking enjoyed the first 3 a little too much lol

I like to point out to my wife that even though it took me 5.5 years, it took her 6 years. Then she reminds me that she also got a masters degree...:smack:

Water at work. 85° in the office today, gonna be a long day

I feel your pain. I get to go take 2 classes a semester, 6 max a year, for free well tuition free. I am working on my electrical engineering degree. I have held engineering positions in the past by proving what I can do, but most places want to see that "paper". Now I will have the "paper"

Holy effing ess I won my first comp. I would be stoked if they were real judges. They liked mine over 8 others tho. I got a KBS for my efforts. Plus a trophy and medal.

View attachment 277477

Had some KBS (!!!), the beers. I beat(!!!) and some other beers I also beat (...).

It was the best beer night I've ever had.
Congrats! That is kick ass!

I spent about 3 years in community college where they didn't care if I ever left. I then realized I couldn't commit to the requirements of any architectural design program due to my personal living situation and responsibilities, so I went to school for business, left CC of course. 14 months later, a full load while working full time, I earned a degree...lost friends and someone close to me who didn't put up with my absence. Then before I even walked for graduation, I went to grad school and finished in 2 years. I did spend about a semester in CC when I graduated, started making $1200 a month and thought I was the queen of the world. Left school, who needed that when I was RICH!

No regrets except maybe being in college as an adult (mid 20's) meant I didn't get to do a lot of that stuff college kids do nor did I forge lasting friendships because I was too busy to really do anything but work and study.

tl;dr I went to college for an exorbitant amount of time as well.

Latest posts

Back