What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Hello talking to a stranger: "I just recently had a lot of work done to my lady cave. It's almost ready to be used. It looks a lot smaller from the outside, but once you enter it's quite roomy. I hope to have enough room and temperature control to ferment in there. You're welcome to come over and have a drink in there with me." Stranger: slowly backing away.

Wow.... Just.... Wow.

Packing up a trade and prepping the bike so my coworkers can embarrass me on Thursday.

Water, beer soon.

Rum and coke. Last cub scout meeting for the year tonight. Just gotta make it through it and hope they don't try to pressure me into becoming a leader again tonight.

@Bigmike I cannot recall his whole user name, had another child. Well his wife did, he just carts them around in his ark.
@Billy-klubb berry punched @thecadjockey I believe
@thecadjockey and @Psylocide are super besties now.
@coldcrash disappeared for a moment and came back without really saying much, but still insists on pictures.
@1977Brewer just won his first comp.
@mcbaumannerb is going to Star Wars weekend at Disneyland in like one more day.
@wobrien is back on the sauce after lent. or was that lend. I forget.
@BrewinHooligan got married, I think.
@fuzzy2133 dumped college for automotive trade school.
@WesleyS found a topic that this group should NEVER discuss again.
@thatjonguy had a fire extinguisher explode in his truck and refused to work that day. People at worked looked at him as though he were crazy. He was not.
@tobyG went on an epic vacation as did @drunklejon both of them make me jealous.
@PatrickGoss is still working **** long hours but has a 20 gallon brew kettle now.
@finsfan is a woman ... or we're not sure, but he's backing off the sauce for a bit. By that I mean, lowering intake, not abandoning it.
@ChefRex 's company is being bought by someone else I think and he sees it as opportunities on the horizon.
@mhurst111 bought a **** ton of awesome beers and we're not to tell his wife.
@Qhrumphf is no BJCP certified but he's pissed about his NHC score on a really well-received and highly judged beer.
@DisturbdChemist will be in PA this October. Beercation he says.
@allenH continues to drink awesome beers.
@thecadjockey found a house and has bought it.
@RevKev is still out drinking many of us, but @remmy
@remmy went to Puerto Rico with his family, you missed photos of his wife, I mean beers.
@hawgwild81 left his second job, finally.
@Baja_Brewer finished is BrewPi
@Ridire had a 7 pm meeting AND I don't think he's gone camping yet. I could be wrong.
@wyobrewer1 's kid was not good in church one day...not a good day for the kid or the dad.
@SupervisingChildren went to the zoo last month
@banesong ran a marathon or something. I forget. He runs, that's all I know.
@mattmmille became a first time grandpa!

And I'm off to blow my hair dry before it becomes a frizzy mess.

Bahahahahaha that's awesome

Figured this will be first post in a while have a metric flocton of photos but can't seem to remember if I posted or not.

By the way much better than 2XIPA and very subtle but juicy

View attachment 1431466045662.jpg

Update of weekend I had:

Saturday Night: suited up in all black went to what basically was college prom (open bar for 6 hours) and had god knows how many blue lights and rum mixes. Bars after 12, and bed at 5, work at 10...

Sunday Night "Beer Olympics": combined total of 225 beers for everyone and we got through 19/20s of a 3L of crown. Needless to say ow. And what else happened

#college

I also got a 20 gal brew kettle and kicked like 3 kegs and stuff, but all that matters is that @TheCADJockey and I are now Super SMaSH brothers. There was a blood pact involved.

Oh, and quoting this post is super funny.

Sadly, I did not get a 20 gallon brew kettle. If these hours keep going I might though.

Per @WesleyS 's request... bringing back the Busch Light.

Post work double fist.

0512051709.jpg

Another pull
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431471687.480248.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if5vMPDxxEE[/ame]

****oing awesome2

Y si tiene tanga
A enseñar toda la fritanga
Que por ahí viene la ganga
Con una bullanga
A llenarse los ojos con tuburundanga
Hay caramba tú me va`a matar de un ataque de asma
Tú me va'a matar como los fantasmas

View attachment 277641

Love the name and the beer. Thanks Mike!

I think that is their best beer. They will be increasing production soon. They bought Breckenridge brewery main facility in Denver. Breckenridge opens their new place next month.

Living the dream IIPA, from a chain reaction growler in a grist glass. All kinds of improper going on here.

Attachments

• 1431471897552.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 36
What did I just watch........... I mean I have 6 years of spanish under my belt but lord I'm confused

I've been drinking, I'd say, and I still understand every word and metaphor (those are the best in this song). I will drink another pint just because.

Back