What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 277263
2nd pour marginally better than the first, probably due to my palate being fried.

Probably brewed with that sumo's pubes that are on the label... And they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Coffee before going in client site. Staying at a Homewood Suites. Highly recommend. Full kitchen with dishes and full size fridge, breakfast and dinner included at the same price as everywhere else.

Coffee...headache, sore neck and shoulder. Doc appointment prior to nose surgery this morning. Big nap when I get back home! (I hope)

Protein shake, hope everyone had a good day with their mothers yesterday. I surprised my mom, we live 2 hours apart, and went to church with her. I then took her motorcycle out for a cruise and realized that I really miss having one.

Iced coffee and a bagel. I'm drinking only one of the two. No picture, so I guess you'll never know which one.

http://phillybeerscene.com/wp-content/digital_issues/2015/March/March15.html#p=36

This may of been in the issue I sent to you, maybe not. Supposedly the best bagels in the city. Made with Yards IPA.

Bagels made with beer? Yes, please. That's a far cry from this store bought garbage I was forcing myself to eat. Can't even finish it. Bagels should be bought one at a time sliced and toasted right in front of you and not in a bag of six down the bread aisle at the grocery store. But, desperate times....

That moment was one of the grossest to me. I have this thing about wet, soggy bread.

True, wet soggy bread is pretty disgusting when you think about it. Was that the same place where they made what they called pea butter by spinning the pea purée in a centrifuge? I would've loved to try that pea butter.

Bagels made with beer? Yes, please. That's a far cry from this store bought garbage I was forcing myself to eat. Can't even finish it. Bagels should be bought one at a time sliced and toasted right in front of you and not in a bag of six down the bread aisle at the grocery store. But, desperate times....

They only open up a pop up shop once a week, and almost always sell out inside of half an hour. Until they actually open up a shop I have zero chance of trying one.

True, wet soggy bread is pretty disgusting when you think about it. Was that the same place where they made what they called pea butter by spinning the pea purée in a centrifuge? I would've loved to try that pea butter.

I believe that is the same episode, yep the Seattle episode.

I believe that is the same episode, yep the Seattle episode.

*****Edit- Sorry for the double post, I hit the back button and thought that I never clicked "reply" FU MONDAY!!!!!!!

Water at work... lol, browsing the classifieds, come across this:

COMPLETE BOX SET OF ROOTS MOVIES
Merchandise > Miscellaneous
COMPLETE BOX SET OF ROOTS MOVIES ASKING $25.00 IF INTERESTED CALL *******, Need to sell right away
Price: $25.00

Um, what situation could you possibly be in that you need to sell your box set of Roots "right away?"

I'm laughing at you.

Huge 3C mug of coffee, ran my son, parts & Mustang GT over to extreme Performance for rear-end work & came home to box up a kottbusser going out today.

COMPLETE BOX SET OF ROOTS MOVIES ASKING $25.00 IF INTERESTED CALL *******, Need to sell right away

Um, what situation could you possibly be in that you need to sell your box set of Roots "right away?"

I'm laughing at you.

Levar Burton is pretty desperate for money.

You are nice to your friends.

Dragging @ss, would be home in bed if my deputy wasn't out sick.

Might be leaving early for a nap in the car.

Coffee x3, considering making it x4.
Well, wouldn't you know it that I am often awake at that hour because I let my mind wander. I figured they could use the help, I am awake...so. Of course, I am dog tired now and I was so concerned I would not wake up, I was up at 2 and just couldn't fall back to sleep.

Water. Off to the hardware store to get a new valve deal thing for my slow fill toilet and a new kitchen sink faucet since the other one has rusted out and won't work properly. I should get flooring for my shed but nooooo everything in this house is breaking little by little.

I'm laughing at you.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24[/ame]

Coff.

Back