What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half pull of summer ale followed by a cloudy pull of zombie. Stabbed myself while taking gas lines off the kegerator to clean out my manifold. Damn this hurts.

I was gonna comment on the "Roots and racist blah blah blah" until I read this. you, sir, need to calm the flocc down and grab a RIS. you are obviously not in your right mind.

Hard to be in my right mind when the atmosphere outside is hot pea soup.

If it's this bad already in early May, I dread August.

Hard to be in my right mind when the atmosphere outside is hot pea soup.

If it's this bad already in early May, I dread August.

+1. It's currently 85F and 99% humidity. Bring back winter.

you both get atomic wedgies accompanied by a left/right combo berry slap.

Some samples. Sour cherry blackberry wheat, 1 year old on 4/27. Adding oak soaked in Cabernet Sauvignon. Belgian cherry quad brewed 12/13/14. Will get cherry oak soaked in the same cab and into a keg until 12/14/15. Saison brewed on 5/2. Dry hopped today and will add cherries and maybe lime. Right now it's boring. 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon leftovers from what I didn't need for the oak packs. I'm proud of my quad. The sour will be bottled in a month or so. It's been at 1.004 for 6 months.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431387831.418295.jpg

Some samples. Sour cherry blackberry wheat, 1 year old on 4/27. Adding oak soaked in Cabernet Sauvignon. Belgian cherry quad brewed 12/13/14. Will get cherry oak soaked in the same cab and into a keg until 12/14/15. Saison brewed on 5/2. Dry hopped today and will add cherries and maybe lime. Right now it's boring. 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon leftovers from what I didn't need for the oak packs. I'm proud of my quad. The sour will be bottled in a month or so. It's been at 1.004 for 6 months.
View attachment 277430

Those all sound excellent.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431389082.136938.jpg

View attachment 277430

Need, need, and need

Now the bar is complete. Just need to sweep and tidy up woohoo!

Heck yeah! Love the Florida beer stickers too :ban::ban::ban:

Drinking Tequesta Brewing Kolsch. Really nice classic beer. I could drink about 10 of these, nice and crisp.

20150511_200549.jpg

Does anyone have a good water profile built from RO water that works well for APA/IPA? Gonna brew at the cabin and will have to build the water from scratch. Probably the the zombie dust clone.

Latest posts

Back