What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great beer fresh and aged.
And, yeah, it was pretty much ceviche with only shrimp.
Glad you like it.

Ceviche makes me miss my sister/drinking buddy. Her husband is stationed in Hawaii. I should ship them some beer.

You guys ever had aguachile?

On the coffee.

View attachment 277139

Getting motivated to go shovel & knock the snow off the trees.

View attachment 277140

Jesus. A-Basin should have snow for the next two months ha ha.

Coff. Setting up for today's festivities.

Snow? Christ. That sucks.
Water

Thats rough. Low was 60 last night. Had all the windows open.

Second year in a row with snow on Mother's Day.

Not a big issue, it will all melt by the end of the day, but it might have killed my hops that had started climbing. Still enough time to get a couple more bines going on each plant.

More coffee. Heading to brunch shortly.

Attachments

• No snow HERE.jpg
    No snow HERE.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 37
Done with coffee and onto water. Hydrating for our mother's day hike. High of 87 with thunderstorms in the afternoon. What month is this?

Coffee. Time to cook breakfast for Mommy Day, don't think my six week old will be much help ;)

Jealous. Why can't the place I live have annual Mother's Day crawfish boils? Hell, we have the best crabs in the world (Dungeoness) and we don't even have annual crab boils.

*shrug* Springtime in South Louisiana means crawfish boils. Bayou Teche has been having a crawfish boil at the Avenue every year for Mothers Day for the past few years now. This year just happens to coincide with the kick off to ACBW.

I'm still getting accustomed to not seeing snow in your pictures. Seems odd.

Having coffee and water. Trying to kick this headache and work up the motivation to do some yard work.

We got 6-7" just last month.

A little more kombucha. Beer soon.

Your tap list looks like someone had a tantrum all over it when "NOTHING" was on tap, twice. :p

I have two more filling those spots later this week. Just not today, sadly.

He doesn't live in the land of dumb liquor laws like we do. There's no reason why someone shouldn't be allowed to buy whatever kind of alcohol their heart desires 24/7. Just ridiculous.

They have blue Sunday laws in texas? The same state where a hand gun on thr side is standard when you up size to a 428 oz mega soda slushie from 7/11?

He doesn't live in the land of dumb liquor laws like we do. There's no reason why someone shouldn't be allowed to buy whatever kind of alcohol their heart desires 24/7. Just ridiculous.

That used to be the law here but that changed about 6 years ago. Now its just noon to 9 liquor sales on sunday.

They have blue Sunday laws in texas? The same state where a hand gun on thr side is standard when you up size to a 428 oz mega soda slushie from 7/11?

Apparently god would be displeased if we buy hard liquor all day or beer before noon on Sunday. But he doesn't mind if we are armed and ready to blow someone away at all times.

Back