What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@supervisingchildren that is a sweet outdoor fireplace.

Had a summer love with dinner. Once these kids go to sleep I'm going to have something else

They did announce a bottle release for Wednesday night. Batch 50. Must be pre-aged since they have already released batch 100.

I'll definitely skip Wednesday night then and stick to my plan for Thursday.

Will the Batch 50 be worth $13? May have to increase my budget. It's just money right?!?!

Schell's Maifest... from the bottle.

my grandma told me to tell @Remmy to tell @PatrickGoss that she's gonna open hand slap him on the brown eye. I'm not sure what she means by that. she said y'all would know.

my grandma told me to tell @Remmy to tell @PatrickGoss that she's gonna open hand slap him on the brown eye. I'm not sure what she means by that. she said y'all would know.

At least it's a open hand slap and not a closed fist to the ol brown eye

Oh, I know.... She can bring it.

Still on invasion IPA.

I'll definitely skip Wednesday night then and stick to my plan for Thursday.

Will the Batch 50 be worth $13? May have to increase my budget. It's just money right?!?!

That's the biggest issue with CS. They are really proud of their beers. I might try heading there Wednesday for lunch and seeing if I can get a taster of batch 50.

Where are you staying when in town?

This is good.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431221091.353563.jpg

Not my favorite, but my cousin brought it over with dinner and who am I to complain about free craft beer?

WP_20150509_003.jpg

Latest posts

Back