What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. No beer before noon on Sunday has ruined so many fishing trips for me. Well, interrupted is the more appropriate word.

Yeah. It's 11 am here in Florida. Apparently, when the law was made people would buy liquor before church and get all crunk. Doubt that does anything... really.

The blue laws are great for craft beer sales in Indiana. You can't buy a Budweiser on Sunday but you can get anything you want from the breweries! I get lots of Sunday growlers. I like Sunday trips to fff too!

Drinking coffee right now. Tired as hell at the inlaws.

Dang it I missed it. I'm church people, but I don't get offended very easily.

I used to be until I saw first hand what a faith can drive you to. Seeing the depraved things some people do in the name of their faith can make you question your own. Kinda sucks, but that's the way it is I guess.

Yeah. It's 11 am here in Florida. Apparently, when the law was made people would buy liquor before church and get all crunk. Doubt that does anything... really.

It's county by county in Florida
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431294559.299554.jpg
I still remember my parents neighbor screaming at his mother that he had to wait another 30 minutes to buy beer, as I got into my car to drive to high school. That dude was wack, and a severe alchy.
Still on the water.

Back