What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_DSC4359.jpg

Got a little crazy in here last night eh? Seems it remained civil enough though. Only a few mentions of berry punching, two pictures of Johnny Cash giving us the finger, and one picture of Bloody BK.

Coff.

Water, About to hit the road and head over to the west side.

BTW I just signed up on untapped my username is thejeremy in case anyone wants to add me, I will also put it in my sig later.

Coffee. Come to the realization that the lawn should probably get mowed this weekend for the first time this year.

A guy I work with is from Traverse City and he said exactly what you said last week about the weather in Michigan.....that you never see the sun in the winter. Depressing. I said well at least you have Jolly Pumpkin. He'd never heard of it. Smdh.

On the water.

If I had to live with those f@cking Kardashians I would lose my mind like he has but I would keep my penis and kill everyone in the house instead.

I think living in Ohio would be equivalent to living with the Kardashians . :rockin:

A guy I work with is from Traverse City and he said exactly what you said last week about the weather in Michigan.....that you never see the sun in the winter. Depressing. I said well at least you have Jolly Pumpkin. He'd never heard of it. Smdh.

On the water.

Traverse City is colder and gets even less sun than us in the winter. TC is way north and way west of here.

Traverse City is colder and gets even less sun than us in the winter. TC is way north and way west of here.

Traverse City = Worst place I've ever snowboarded. Cherry pie there = great.

Right Brain has an odd cast of characters. I did like a few of the many beers I had at the brewery.

Another hot cup of stfu. Getting ready for my cousin's wedding. The day will begin drinking in a limo. It's going to be a late, late night. I might die of alcohol poisoning today.

Protein shake. I should probably have solid foods and not my typical meal replacement shake, but I figure I can molest the food trucks when I get to the venue. :D

On my second cup of coffee getting ready for a home depot journey. Jealous of all you lucky dogs who get to play today. Still gonna drive some brews into me at least

Back