What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God bless you guys that do real work for a living. This roof is kicking my ass. And this is just the garage. I'm screwed when it's time to do the house...

Water now, going to iron hill brewery for dinner if I can stay awake :D

What did you decide on the growler?

Currently on the water while deciding what to drink. I should have some Grain Belt Premium around in these cases.

I might be heading to Denver sooner than I expected for training so I'm saving my money for a Crooked Stave haul.

I might be heading to Denver sooner than I expected for training so I'm saving my money for a Crooked Stave haul.

That is a way better plan. Plus you can always hit up Avery on your way back. Their new keg filler is awesome.

Ok folks. Bare with me while I Remmy/Hello rant. Currently on beer #2 right now.
SWMBO: "Do you really need a new glass for EACH beer you drink?"
Me: "yeah"
SWMBO: "why?"
Me: "ok, I'll rinse this one out before the next one."
SWMBO: "you're having ANOTHER one?"
Me: (jaw open) "........" speechless

She is pregnant so I'll give her a little leeway on the emotional bull****. But I draw the line at my beer dammit!!!

Ok folks. Bare with my while I Remmy/Hello rant. Currently on beer #2 right now.

She is pregnant so I'll give her a little leeway on the emotional bull****. But I draw the line at my beer dammit!!!

Just scoop a big dish of ice cream with pickle jimmies and she won't care. ;)

Ok folks. Bare with me while I Remmy/Hello rant. Currently on beer #2 right now.

Get out! Get out now!

No I haven't but you can a throw a baseball from there to where Remmy lives in Conn. how different could it be?
Haha I love in CT as well and they are worlds apart. Bunch of liberal softies here and gun toting rednecks up there, at least where my parents are. Connecticut gets a bad rep there are tons of great hard working blue collar guys here. It's just that Greenwich and Litchfield lay a gigantic sh*t stain on an otherwise nice place so the rest of the country thinks we're all sipping wine from our yachts

Club group brew today. About 30 gallons when all said and done (6 separate batches) of ~13P Dampfbier. During the process, a bunch of my Bitter, someone else's Irish Red, Fantome Hiver, BP Habanero Sculpin, Rogue Sriracha Stout, Bells Hopslam, Proefbrouweirj Van Twee, and Unibroue 10. The last two were quite old. The Van Twee held up beautifully, the Unibroue didn't age well at all. Super harsh papery oxidation.

Back home, drinking my English Cider, and then going to bottle my Amber and cask my ESB.

Back