What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't knock willie.. he's got some great songs. I dated a girl who claimed to love "country" that hated willie and the highway me. She prefers Luke Bryan and those other pansies in skinny jeans. That didn't last long at all..

I decided I want Willie alive and awake when I inoculate his face with my hot brown stink water.

edit: and I hope he gets epic pink eye!

I think the IRS already did that to him.

I suspect he's a dispicable person, and I don't like most of his stuff, but he certainly has some amount of talent. Can't deny it.

I love music. I don't love all music. They Might Be Giants is one of that number. almost up there with Willie "the red headed B**ch" Nelson. I'd like to choke that floccer on his own braids and then spray liquid booty with chunks on his casket.

Calm down. Here... take one of these and lie down.

You'll feel better in the morning. For best results, take at least once a week until you're under ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the IRS already did that to him.

I suspect he's a dispicable person, and I don't like most of his stuff, but he certainly has some amount of talent. Can't deny it.

He's actually great. I delivered pizza to him, he's as kind and genial as you'd think a 60 year old Texan hippie would be.

He's also, I my estimation, one of the top ten guitarists if all time. But I suck.

You can't knock willie.. he's got some great songs. I dated a girl who claimed to love "country" that hated willie and the highway me. She prefers Luke Bryan and those other pansies in skinny jeans. That didn't last long at all..

I can and will hate on Willie all floccin' day and night. music is just like beer and Willie is to me just as BMC is: floccing worthless. I sure as flocc ain't some girl you dated as I don't like any of that pop country nonsense. that and I don't look good in a tube top.

Oh, I can and will knock willie. Terrible voice, even worse songs. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. I don't mind some older country, but I just can't listen to willie or Johnny cash. Two of the most overrated artists of all time. At least in their genre.

I have a suspicion that Billy once loved willie nelson at one time but willie took his girlfriend back stage and gave her the grand tour ;)

I can and will hate on Willie all floccin' day and night. music is just like beer and Willie is to me just as BMC is: floccing worthless. I sure as flocc ain't some girl you dated as I don't like any of that pop country nonsense. that and I don't look good in a tube top.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Willie wrote Crazy. That means something.

If you hate Johnny Cash we're off for prom.

He's actually great. I delivered pizza to him, he's as kind and genial as you'd think a 60 year old Texan hippie would be.

He's also, I my estimation, one of the top ten guitarists if all time. But I suck.

Which is why I said "suspect". I think celebs are often judged too quickly. And with my recent attempts at learning the guitar, his ability there is exactly why I said you can't deny his talents. Dude can play.

I don't know, but judging from this picture no good can come of it.

pizza-logs-social%20ed.jpg

Methinks that would be a morning' after ... :D

Oh, I can and will knock willie. Terrible voice, even worse songs. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. I don't mind some older country, but I just can't listen to willie or Johnny cash. Two of the most overrated artists of all time. At least in their genre.
Johnny is where I will disagree with ypou. personal taste and all that jazz.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Willie wrote Crazy. That means something.

If you hate Johnny Cash we're off for prom.
I love Johnny Cash. always have. you better spring for pictures at prom. cheap ass.

I have a suspicion that Billy once loved willie nelson at one time but willie took his girlfriend back stage and gave her the grand tour ;)
Willie was one I never liked. I always like Johnny Cash, Hank Snow, Hank Williams, Waylon Jennings and the like. always hated Willie. even when I was a little kid.

Kolsch I brewed for my brother's wedding two years ago. Well, this is a re-brew, so it's not actually two years old, but it's the same recipe as the original.

_DSC4354.jpg

Johnny is where I will disagree with ypou. personal taste and all that jazz.

What's this personal taste you speak of? It's simple, I'm right, you're wrong.
I never could stand Johnny Cash. All the songs sound pretty much the same and here's a tip. How about for a change, try singing the lyrics along with the same rhythm of the music. I'm getting angry just thinking about it. That's it 100 berry punches to Johnny Cash. Where's my shovel....

Wow. Who is the most underrated? When I listen to country, it's the older stuff. Other than that, it's Tool, Korn, Slip Knot and 2 Live Crew.

what's this personal taste you speak of? It's simple, i'm right, you're wrong.
I never could stand johnny cash. All the songs sound pretty much the same and here's a tip. How about for a change, try singing the lyrics along with the same rhythm of the music. I'm getting angry just thinking about it. That's it 100 berry punches to johnny cash. Where's my shovel....

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429931684.778533.jpg

What's this personal taste you speak of? It's simple, I'm right, you're wrong.
I never could stand Johnny Cash. All the songs sound pretty much the same and here's a tip. How about for a change, try singing the lyrics along with the same rhythm of the music. I'm getting angry just thinking about it. That's it 100 berry punches to Johnny Cash. Where's my shovel....

I'm getting my grandma to sit on your face. I ain't even gonna let her bathe first. just sayin'.:pipe:

I hope for the sake of whatever town/state/country it would be, I hope we all never meet up to get sloppy drunk. there would be many broken things. but then again... flocc it. who doesn't need a little chaos?

Latest posts

Back