What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And, on a political note, if God didn't want me to masturbate, then he/she wouldn't allow Jessica Simpson to be cast in movies that are televised at 1:30am on Sunday in my viewing area on weekends that my wife is out of town.

But what are you drinking now? :)

My take on pizza debate ( if anyone cares) is whatever was pizza when you were a kid IS pizza. The other stuff my be round and taste good, but it's not pizza. Which is why the only true pizza comes from Fortel's pizza den. St. Louis style and much better than Imo's.

Fossil brewing NZ IPA - very tasty.
View attachment 265581

Probably why I eat so much of it niw, I never had it as a kid. Our parents were broke.

Thank you for starting a fight between me and my wife! I asked why she doesn't make pizza on Sunday's. She replied by stating I bbq or smoke on Sunday's. I then reminded her of the other six days in a week.

You make a valid point

I care that your sober. This threads for beer drinkers [emoji6]

You don't

And, on a political note, if God didn't want me to masturbate, then he/she wouldn't allow Jessica Simpson to be cast in movies that are televised at 1:30am on Sunday in my viewing area on weekends that my wife is out of town.

Wow, hahaha.

Water. I decide I would brew today, outside for the first time in a year, but I need to go get water. In March they treat our water and it smells like chemicals. Brewing outside for the first time in ages will be interesting.

Water. I decide I would brew today, outside for the first time in a year, but I need to go get water. In March they treat our water and it smells like chemicals. Brewing outside for the first time in ages will be interesting.

So the brew shed is up and running now?

Was decently warm yesterday when I bottled my kottbusser. 23F this morning, so coffee it is while I contemplate cleaning up after bottling day. At least this cold day will help the bottled beer clear up that little bit more.

The Fortel's in O'fallon is awful. Maybe the ones closer to the city are better.. Farotto's has some great St. Louis style pizza.

H2O.

We used to get it before Bob Fortel passed away and the family franchised them. Still go to the original down in Afton when I come back in town.

On the hotel coffee.

Deep thought #2 from late night TV viewing:

Why wasn't Jerry Seinfeld's name "Jerry Taylor" on his show?

Think about it. Andy Griffith = Andy Taylor on his show. Tim Allen = Tim Taylor on his show.

Does Seinfeld think he's better than Andy Griffith/Taylor?

Deep thought #2 from late night TV viewing:

Why wasn't Jerry Seinfeld's name "Jerry Taylor" on his show?

Think about it. Andy Griffith = Andy Taylor on his show. Tim Allen = Tim Taylor on his show.

Does Seinfeld think he's better than Andy Griffith/Taylor?
Jerry was adopted ... :mug: ... coffee...

So the brew shed is up and running now?

I wish. I had given the money I saved for the drywall to a friend to pay for a bill and a truck repair. So I have to hold off for just a bit. But my controller is not here either. It had a bad PID. So I have to brew outside which has been a bit of a cluster. Aside from getting acclimated again with setting up for outdoor brewing, I had to dig my hose out of a mound of mud from the trench that was dug and not yet filled in. So I'm just now sitting down for the first time since I turned the propane on at 10. I had to go to the market and get water and food.

So I'm having my HB India red ale. The beer I'm brewing now is a test batch for something much bigger.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1427038930.160983.jpg

hate when I overheat my sparge water.

It's nice brewing outside but I wonder why I didn't brew on the deck now. Bygones.

I must have kegged my IRA with a **** ton of hop trub. It was leaf hops, but still. There's all kinds of trub in the keg and in spite of using a liquid tube that's abiut 2.5" off the bottom, it sure picked up a bit of leaf hops in my pour. I wasn't even drunk when I transferred.

Coffee. Still working on transferring my cellar to BEX via CSV spreadsheets.

Probably would have been easier to start over from scratch. It lumped all my vintages of one beer into a single count. Grrrr.

Back