What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to know how that turns out. I was thinking of doing a Nelson Sauvin SMaSH.
And that chicken looks awesome!

Having a Lazy Sunday. My sorachi ace saison. View attachment 265710

I can't see straight or think very well right now. But I can tell you, it would be an injustice to your tastebuds if you didn't brew with NS.

I am having No Cocaine - my robust porter. I shouldn't be drinking. Someone's going to have to. Bathe me tonight. ****.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1427065964.990757.jpg

Oh. And **** the Little 12 and Kansas. Let's go Shockers.

I can't see straight or think very well right now. But I can tell you, it would be an injustice to your tastebuds if you didn't brew with NS.

I am having No Cocaine - my robust porter. I shouldn't be drinking. Someone's going to have to. Bathe me tonight. ****.
View attachment 265718

Oh. And **** the Little 12 and Kansas. Let's go Shockers.

This behavior is supported and encouraged. I mean to be honest, the beer doesn't get brewed to sit in a keg and look pretty. Bout to get me soma that Maple Bacon mahself. :mug:

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot 2015. This is delicious, going to be hard cellaring the other 3. Might have to brew a clone and parti-gyle a pale ale with it.

WP_20150322_001.jpg

The University of Kansas = the most-underachieving mens' basketball program of all-time. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This behavior is supported and encouraged. I mean to be honest, the beer doesn't get brewed to sit in a keg and look pretty. Bout to get me soma that Maple Bacon mahself. :mug:

Aawsome. I kegged that beer after 12 days from brew day. One ofthe reasons I don't care for bottling nowadays.

Not sure if the Earth is spinning or of it's me. Regwrdless, I'm never ever ever ever ever ever drinking again. Not sure why I even bother brewing. Worthless. Amuses im sober

Back