What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm really curious why I haven't seen it in the CT stores yet.

Same, usually shows up in Feb o thought so I was afraid I missed it.

Having a 2015 Bigfoot now.

Girlfriend purchased and is having a Sculpin Grapefruit. I've always been underwhelmed by Sculpin but sheeett the grapefruit is amazing!

Meh. Drinkable-ish, but I won't be buying it again.

_DSC4182.jpg

Same, usually shows up in Feb o thought so I was afraid I missed it.

Having a 2015 Bigfoot now.

Girlfriend purchased and is having a Sculpin Grapefruit. I've always been underwhelmed by Sculpin but sheeett the grapefruit is amazing!

You got Grapefruit Sculpin too? I've been hearing it's coming to CT soon, but haven't seen it. Nice to know it's in RI at least.

We'll have to agree to disagree. In ending, here's a picture of Mark Malnati (of Lou Malnati's) looking confused at the sight of a sheet of paper.

View attachment 265557

Still on the AJ. Which I had the foresight to put yeast into this a few weeks ago.

You guys are going to have me drunk ordering a 6 pack Malnati pies by the end of the night.

I'm ok with that and so is SWMBO.

Didn't mean to start a pizza debate. Yes, tomatoes. They weren't orange. All in all a good pie. I made em for 20 years, I'm allowed to judge.

4 way ipa. Wow has SN went downhill. Torpedo is not the same, bottled only after a month now. Lame that they put in 5 mo old Ruthless also,wtf? Black ipa is pretty saweet thoughs. And how many pizza comercials do I really need to see in one night? Sheesh.

You guys are going to have me drunk ordering a 6 pack Malnati pies by the end of the night.

I'm ok with that and so is SWMBO.

Lou Malnati's is good, but I prefer Giordano's. So good. Probably my favorite pizza with the exception of my homemade pizza, of course. :D

I'm against tomatoes unless they are sauce, ketchup, or soup. the raw or cooked fruit? flocc the little bastards. if my wife didn't love them, I'd grow them just to throw at people.

onto my Andrew Jackson's Milky White A$$ IPA. if any of you missed the video,

Last edited by a moderator:
**** that your all wrong. Domino's for the win! For serious though, local pizza places that do their own thing are the best. Screw cookie cutter, I'll take craft pizza any day of the week.

**** that your all wrong. Domino's for the win! For serious though, local pizza places that do their own thing are the best. Screw cookie cutter, I'll take craft pizza any day of the week.

None of those within 100 miles...well any that are worth eating that is.

I worked at my local on and off for twenty years. Haven't worked a shift in close to three years, I still pay half price, if I pay at all.

You got Grapefruit Sculpin too? I've been hearing it's coming to CT soon, but haven't seen it. Nice to know it's in RI at least.

Dicks World of Wines! It'd be a 20 minute drive tops if you take 95 to exit 91 or 92 and take rt 2 down. Little pricer than some stores but a decent selection, they recently remodeled and its not so dingy.

The grapefruit sculpin was spectacular. I'd pay what they ask to have it again.

But what are you drinking now? :)

My take on pizza debate ( if anyone cares) is whatever was pizza when you were a kid IS pizza. The other stuff my be round and taste good, but it's not pizza. Which is why the only true pizza comes from Fortel's pizza den. St. Louis style and much better than Imo's.

Fossil brewing NZ IPA - very tasty.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426995224.598109.jpg

But what are you drinking now? :)

My take on pizza debate ( if anyone cares) is whatever was pizza when you were a kid IS pizza. The other stuff my be round and taste good, but it's not pizza. Which is why the only true pizza comes from Fortel's pizza den. St. Louis style and much better than Imo's.

Fossil brewing NZ IPA - very tasty.
View attachment 265581

The Fortel's in O'fallon is awful. Maybe the ones closer to the city are better.. Farotto's has some great St. Louis style pizza.

H2O.

Water.

Trying to transfer my cellar into BEX via CSV exported from another cellar management application...full of supposed errors.

Haven't ordered pizza in years. My wife makes it every Sunday. Boom. In case you care.

Thank you for starting a fight between me and my wife! I asked why she doesn't make pizza on Sunday's. She replied by stating I bbq or smoke on Sunday's. I then reminded her of the other six days in a week.

Latest posts

Back