What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 254473

Trying this for first time "sober".

It's whatever. Friends playing video games ignoring me more than you's guys do. Even though I brought their broke ass beer.

We dont ignore anyone. We just have so many people to make fun of some people might feel left out lol.

I think this is my night cap. Getting up early to drive to NYC for a comp tomorrow.

_DSC3906.jpg

A friend of SWMBO's that she hired to do some temp work is a beer fan and brewer...I sent a mixed sixpack in yesterday and he sent a couple brews back today. SWMBO said he into German styles and traditional 4 ingredient brews. She didn't remember what this is...if he said...but I *think* it's a hefeweizen. I'm getting that clove flavor. Not usually a hefe fan, but the head is really nice and it's a damn skippy beer! Cheers!

Oh, yeah...went to a BBQ place (Bill Ellis's BBQ in Wilson, NC...been around over 50 years) and got take-out for dinner. Brought home a bag of skins to go with a gose later.

IMG_20150206_212955439.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 71
View attachment 254473

Trying this for first time "sober".

It's whatever. Friends playing video games ignoring me more than you's guys do. Even though I brought their broke ass beer.

Boo on both accounts. I enjoyed Hi-Res earlier, and crappy friends suck. At least the ones that don't drink beer don't complain about my beer selection :D

Working on the snowblower after some beers. Got the broken piece of carb jet out and realized I was missing the carburetor float. Found it... Crushed, with a hole in it. ****!

Temporary fix and reassembling now until I can get a new carb float. ****!

What!!, no biscotti ??... :confused:
ease up on ol' Klubby McKlubberson Jr., III. my cawfeh preferences go beyond ButterNut, my beer preferences go way past Bud Light, and my tea is far beyond Lipton.:pipe:

I rely wish I didn't have hint to find ppl going to Minneapolis to get this
My fav DIPA
I have to drive an hour to get it. I have to find people going to Sioux Falls to get any Crow Peak.

And a nod to the @FuzzyMittenBrewing school of photography! ;)

Don't pull an @Hello then. :D

This is fantastic. And I don't have to share it with anyone, right @wobrien ?

Hey @mcwobriennerb, in addition to the TH teku, I'm gonna need some Pizza Boy as well. Thanks.

#theconspiracycontinues

A Citra Citrus Wheat Beer from the end of last February...I was still doing extract beers with partial mash and I was really proud of this beer! Since then, the Citra has dropped out big time. Obviously overcarbed. For it's age/style, it's surprisingly drinkable...but not what it once was. Just about kicked that batch now, so it had a good run.

Love some Chub...just sayin'. And Nugget Nectar was sold out at my local bottle shop that got some in...but a larger location of theirs expects they will have some left Sunday, when I have my next shopping opportunity.

IMG_20150206_215611755.jpg

Busch Lights after a long night of kids and brewing and wife.

#madethehardwaybutcheaper

Back