What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrew from @PatrickGoss ... I think this was the one where a brewery gave everyone wort to brew something. We voted coffee brown and your partners overruled you? Can't remember what style you ended up doing but it tastes like a pale. Hop profile is pretty good, just a bit too far on the malty side for me. <<long sniff>> <<lip smack>> :D

View attachment 254366
Pretty beer though - thanks! Did you add this in Untappd by chance?

Is more forward the new term for under attenuated?

I am looking forward to sending you some better homebrew in the near future. I almost have enough to make it worth putting a box together.

It has been a long day behind the wheel but I've got a trunk full of pipe works to show for it and maybe a trip to three Floyd's got worked into the mix

gas station coffee for the next hour and a half and game on

Had a Devils Backbone Schwarzbier (very good) and a Hardybood Bohemian Pils (eh) with a friend at the bar earlier. Drinking Bluebird v4 right now, and just set a pin of v5 up to settle for tomorrow morning 7:45 am kickoff. COYS

Here's a pic because @Remmy's a tosser.

20150206_185821[1].jpg

I think @Wobrien may be getting a C&D letter soon from @mcbaumannerb soon, or vise versa. Maybe its just a Philly thing. Ingenious either way!

I have used oatmeal containers before, true. :)

Maybe wobrien and mcbaumannerb are the same person?! I've never seen them together at the same time. :)

More.
View attachment 254424

Hmmm. So those beers I trade with him were really my own?!?! :drunk:

Back