What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Norm! Not being down on the Bucks, Nut, still rooting for them. I'm just saying you can't play the "X beat Y, Y beat Z" game and then say "oh, our one loss was just one game"

Actually I can and I do. I should have added the qualifier at season's end. So my post should have read
At seasons end Overrated Baylor beat at season's end overrated TCU. at season's end Michigan State beat at season's end Baylor, at season's end Ohio State beat at season's end Michigan State. Transitive law says if a is greater than B and B is greater than c then a has to be greater than C. My beloved Buckeyes at season's end would destroy TCU or Baylor as I have already stated. Big 12 completely overrated. GO BUCKS!!! GO BIG TEN!!

Thanks. I see we use the same yeast. How does yours change over time. Mine is pretty bready for a while.

I brewed that back in September and it hasn't changed much. Bready and a little yeasty. Honestly, I haven't hung on to any bottles from a batch of it long enough to notice any significant changes.

How the flocc is a team named the "ducks" beating a team called the "seminoles?"

This stuff doesn't deserve a glass

IMG_20150101_191854955.jpg

I had two beers and was in bed at 10 last night. Didn't work today. I work tomorrow. I'm half in the bag and have no plans of going to bed. Screw you, college football!

My god. Bucknuts, you should live here right now. My Sparty friends are declaring themselves national Champs right now. Oregon was early and they were winning into the third. Ohio State was their one "let down", and Oregon being up on FSU "proves" they are the best. I may puke.

My doctor always says drink lots of fluids whenever I am sick. So I pound beers. Then I feel better, for what it's worth.

x2 I am getting a sore throat. I just hope the alcohol kills everything.

My god. Bucknuts, you should live here right now. My Sparty friends are declaring themselves national Champs right now. Oregon was early and they were winning into the third. Ohio State was their one "let down", and Oregon being up on FSU "proves" they are the best. I may puke.

Lol to be honest I would like their chances in these playoffs but I was more convinced how good they were all season than you were.

florida st has killed themselves with turnovers today looks like my Buckeyes will be beating Oregon to win the national championship

Back