What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon floccers. After getting to bed after 2am I somehow managed to wake up at 7 this morning (since I kinda knew my son would "forget" to set his alarm and fail to walk the puppy.) Then it was off to breakfast, running a couple of errands and the dreaded task of taking down Christmas decorations. At least it's as nice day out so I could take down the outside stuff too. Only consolation to the chore is the fun of figuring out how this
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420141743.591729.jpg

And this
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420141771.551350.jpg

And this
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420141805.477876.jpg

Will all fit into here
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420141851.870907.jpg

It was a tight fit, but it just made it!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420141894.225798.jpg

Now another water while I decide on what I'm going to drink in a bit.

Marketing is probably better than the taste. But I'll have to drink it to be sure.

Really? Damn i pick one up and probably having it tonight. We will see..

Afternoon floccers. After getting to bed after 2am I somehow managed to wake up at 7 this morning (since I kinda knew my son would "forget" to set his alarm and fail to walk the puppy.) Then it was off to breakfast, running a couple of errands and the dreaded task of taking down Christmas decorations. At least it's as nice day out so I could take down the outside stuff too. Only consolation to the chore is the fun of figuring out how this
View attachment 245940

And this
View attachment 245941

And this
View attachment 245942

Will all fit into here
View attachment 245943

View attachment 245944

Hope you played the tetris theme while stacking that

View attachment 245940

And this
View attachment 245941

And this
View attachment 245942

Will all fit into here
View attachment 245943

View attachment 245944

I have a similar task today. Trying to figure out how this:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420144623.768269.jpg
And this:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420144661.779383.jpg
And these:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420144691.240701.jpg
Will fit into this:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420144743.264076.jpg

It's blashemous to drink from that glass while uttering or typing the words "roll tide" you better send me that glass i'll pay you for it and the shipping to keep it from being defiled.

I got this glass in Columbus last time I was on OSU campus. I even got an autographed jersey from Terrell Pryor after helping him with his homework. :D

Michigan State. Pizzowned

Could have got right back in the game againt overrated Baylor. What a bad decision by Cook. Oh well at least Wisconsin, who my Buckeyes beat by almost 60 points beat sec "great" Auburn. Score one for those slow footed Big Ten teams against those "superior" espn conference teams.

Still on quaffi...just finished racking my Yooper's Oatmeal Stout. I have 2 gallons on gingerbread flavoring (that smelled AWESOME) and a little over 3 gallons plain. Hydro numbers look good. Sample hints at success. Looking forward to it. After 4 pm and kids are still asleep...it's been so peaceful today. SWMBO is out for the afternoon. Kids are going to suffer when they go back to school.

Latest posts

Back