What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GO SPARTY!!! Beat these overrated twats!

I can't believe you're rooting for MSU.

That's like me rooting for Syracuse - which will never, ever, ever happen. Even when Syracuse plays Duke, or PUKE as I call it. :mug:

Mosaic IPA

image.jpg

Bye bye overrated Baylor!

Overrated Baylor beat overrated TCU , Michigan State beat Baylor Ohio State beat Michigan State. Transitive law says if a is greater than B and B is greater than c then a has to be greater than C. My beloved Buckeyes would destroy TCU or Baylor as I have already stated. Big 12 completely overrated. GO BUCKS!!! GO BIG TEN!!

Overrated Baylor beat overrated TCU , Michigan State beat Baylor Ohio State beat Michigan State. Transitive law says if a is greater than B and B is greater than c then a has to be greater than C. My beloved Buckeyes would destroy TCU or Baylor as I have already stated. Big 12 completely overrated. GO BUCKS!!! GO BIG TEN!!

Um... Boiler Up

Afternoon floccers. After getting to bed after 2am I somehow managed to wake up at 7 this morning (since I kinda knew my son would "forget" to set his alarm and fail to walk the puppy.) Then it was off to breakfast, running a couple of errands and the dreaded task of taking down Christmas decorations. At least it's as nice day out so I could take down the outside stuff too. Only consolation to the chore is the fun of figuring out how this
View attachment 245940

And this
View attachment 245941

And this
View attachment 245942

Will all fit into here
View attachment 245943

It was a tight fit, but it just made it!
View attachment 245944

Now another water while I decide on what I'm going to drink in a bit.
Not to sound doom and gloom lad, but if that is your dryer vent, thats a house fire waiting to happen... i would change that flex to 4" or whatever size metal pipe... just sayin'

I can't believe you're rooting for MSU.

That's like me rooting for Syracuse - which will never, ever, ever happen. Even when Syracuse plays Duke, or PUKE as I call it. :mug:

I root for all Big Ten teams except meatchicken come bowl season. I get so tired of all the anti-Big Ten rhetoric that I love to see what I have said all along come to fruition on the field. Big 12 and acc both overrated and < big ten. GO BIG TEN!!

Great game.

Great day for the Little 10 so far. Except for tonight, once Bama waxes OSU's arse. :D

Having this whole making rice and beans to go along with my roast pork.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420148937.754203.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420148952.470532.jpg

If they are overrated, it's not by much. Probably the best bowl game so far this year. It was #5 vs #8, that's how these games are supposed to go

The popular opinion is that the big 12 is vastly superior to the big ten and baylor/tcu not Ohio St should be in the playoff. The 3rd best Big Ten team just knocked them off so we can put that nonsense to bed once and for all.

As expected those who are completely wrong cannot admit they were wrong. Big Ten cannot win even when they win.

I've been to Ohio 3-4 times and I will never forgot my last time there, in Norwalk, Ohio, where I worked with 3-4 directors in a hospital at my last job. All were OSU grads and OSU Buckeye fanatics. All they talked about was football. Worst. Trip. Ever. :D

I found both to be good. Knowing your beer of the moment I can tell it isn't what you were going for but it is a damned solid brew.

Oregon has had some fast dudes. But haven't seen speed like Dalvin Cook. God damn.

By that logic, Virginia Tech should be in the playoffs...

By that logic, Virginia Tech should be in the playoffs...

Sigh. Again with the Va Tech talk? Ohio St is a young team one of the youngest in America they are a different team now. Ohio St beats Va Tech by 60 points if they play tonight.

Sigh. Again with the Va Tech talk? Ohio St is a young team one of the youngest in America they are a different team now. Ohio St beats Va Tech by 60 points if they play tonight.

Not for nothing. But Duke beats OSU by a field goal if they play today.

Having a Heresy. This is the worst. Tastes like it was aged in a red wine barrel. Puke.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420152203.341978.jpg

Proof that anything "aged" in a barrel doesn't always tastes great. You lemmings.

Not for nothing. But Duke beats OSU by a field goal if they play today.

Having a Heresy. This is the worst. Tastes like it was aged in a red wine barrel. Puke.
View attachment 245996

Proof that anything "aged" in a barrel doesn't always tastes great. You lemmings.

Especially if it's aged in a barrel with a ferrel looking dog on the side of it!

Agreed but what claim does Baylor have over TCU that V Tech doesn't have over OSU. You can't have it both ways.

**** this football stuff for a second. I want to know where @coldcrash is and how that pork roast is looking.

Another Norm! Not being down on the Bucks, Nut, still rooting for them. I'm just saying you can't play the "X beat Y, Y beat Z" game and then say "oh, our one loss was just one game"

Another Norm! Not being down on the Bucks, Nut, still rooting for them. I'm just saying you can't play the "X beat Y, Y beat Z" game and then say "oh, our one loss was just one game"

I wouldn't argue with a lawyer, either. :p

Latest posts

Back