What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWMBO summed it up well: "Not bad...a little bitter" My thoughts exactly. The bitterness steps on the malt and lingers in the finish.

1419820893780-1776831295.jpg

@eatmorefrogs pecan Porter homebrew.

Dog is very tired after almost 7 days in boarding. She gets 12 hours of play a day. Tossed her ass in the bath and now she hasn't left my side.

View attachment 245081
View attachment 245082

I'm there with you. It's kind of nice having a dog that's wiped out.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419821157.877556.jpg

I've been craving a good beer. Mark, this hit the spot man, nice job.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419821457.912718.jpg

Washing down a burrito made with moldy refried beans ("fresh" from the can) with a Dundee IPA I got out of a christmas beer pack. Actually not bad.

Spent the last 15 minutes looking for SWMBO's shoes...haven't even had coffee yet! That's a bout to change!

Coff.

Don't feel like going to the office today. I'll just work from home.

Scottish Samhain Pumpkin Ale...I had half of a case of unmarked bottles and couldn't seem to match it up with my inventory sheet, so I had to open one to ID it. And it's way too good to pour out! Even at room temp! Raining and dreary here today...might just crawl back in bed for an hour.

Coffee, and busted this out for Remmy.
View attachment 245169

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that.

Bought SWMBO a new refrigerator just now. Just so I can take the one currently in my kitchen and turn it into an adult beverage dispenser. :D

Coff #3 after hauling some wood into the house. It's pretty cold this morning.

Water. Woke up in the middle of the night with a stomach bug of some sort :(

Feel better soon, Mark.

I slept until 10:30 am somehow. Maybe after a week of little sleep in CA, I just crashed. It was great. Coffee now. Waiting to see if the shed guy wants to come by. Looks like a lazy day and then back to work tomorrow. Boo.

Drink it fresh. The coffee fades over time. If it is a 2013 bottling, drink them all. If it is 2014, drink two now and save two to drink over the next 6 months, if you are so inclined.

But I would drink them all fresh, IMO.

After having 1, I think a few months would help, few more maybe not soo much

Back